Ranking
Original Post
[TEX] First Set Ever
Hello Everyone! Never thought i would post something in Art.
So i started making a set, and this is what i've got for now, it is very simple, and not finished and i've never been into graphics before so, here is this nightmare.

Beginning

So, it's by now 90% done and I am posting a few SS of this set in poses so u can see how it looks in the move as it was asked frequently.
The SS's are quite big because i was to lazy to edit them.

Almost done

Added an additional look at the joints

Inside

Thank you for all positive comments!
Last edited by Extrice; Dec 6, 2015 at 12:01 AM. Reason: Update
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
It's not bad at all, I really love the simplicity, head can use some work, but overall I really love this.
|Evil|
I don't exist
Yeah, I know but I didn't have any idea for it, so i decided to finish it later.
"People, like to invent monsters and monstrosities. Then they seem less monstrous themselves."
How does it look like when the joints are contracted or etxended?
I am just an icon livin'
HOLY SHIT!!! I have a thing for simple jointed sets BUT THIS IS AWESOME the lining are simple yet divine head could use work but the rest is awesome keep makin sets fam

SOMTHING NEW SOMETHING NEW

When joints move, they are yellow inside, they need some pattern inside but i have an idea