Ranking
Original Post
[Event] One clan's Replay Roulette
Look honey i found a replay ^^
So the idea is you go into a match with a randomly selected partner and make the best looking replay possible and upload it and your replay will be paired with others and who's replay looks the best will move to the next round until the finals which has the same concept but what ever replay wins a prize will be sent to the players who made it. We will start picking partners in a couple days any late arrivals will not be able to join (and if tc has been sent from a late arrival it will be sent back (any tc left over will be sent back)) . (upload the replays in the chat below)

~No plagiarism (stealing replays)
~No making a replay then editing it for another player
~Have fun and make the best thing you can ^^
Just send 500 tc to Unholybat5 and pm him saying you did and why
~First place= 5500 tc and 4-5 items
~Second place= 1000 tc and 3 item
~Third place= 500 tc and 2 items

Judge(s)

Last edited by TyphoN; Feb 18, 2016 at 05:38 PM.
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

Discord: Typhus#0201
splish splash Aeon is still trash
lol just added
I'm the Event Squad Admin. I am also an ex-Clan Squad member. Have any questions about clans or otherwise? PM me.

[sigpic][/sigpic]

*sent 2000 tc donation to OneBank1B* for replay roulette prize , 1000 extra to first 500 extra to second and 500 for a third place if i can request
"People never grow up, they just learn how to act in public."—Bryan White
yea but i dont know what to put for third place if you would like to suggest sure and i didnt fully understand your request do you want to join the even too? and thank you for the donation for Replay Roulette

[sigpic][/sigpic]

nah was wondering if i could be a judge if not thats cool and np man happy to help and do you mean an item?
yes yes sure thanks again for the donations and for the third place prize its up to you as a judge just pm me what you want added

[sigpic][/sigpic]

just give 500 tc to third place and give them 1 item ill donate a few items to
-----
Originally Posted by Unholybat5 View Post
yes yes sure thanks again for the donations and for the third place prize its up to you as a judge just pm me what you want added

pm'd you

Example of a merged replay, i took the same replay twice and merged them together for a mirror effect,
Attached Files
MIKE324234 v Mike324234 merged.rpl (621 Bytes, 10 views)
Last edited by Mikes; Feb 19, 2016 at 06:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
oh yea your going to have to teach me that m8 (if you want ill give you my skype)

[sigpic][/sigpic]