Ranking
Original Post
[vid] Silence
Well I've decided to stop playing around, after this vid.
No more cheesy edits after this.
Sorry.
Enjoy.
CnC.

Music: Simon and Garfunkle - Sound of Silence

Replay Makers: Glimpsed

Programs Used: Blender (Editing)
SimpleScreenRecorder (Recording)
Toribash
hi dude!

You're going to get no where using Blender to edit, you should really get a version of After Effects, I recommend CS6 and up.

Shader didn't fit the song, should have went for pure black.

Song doesn't even have any sync point from where you started it.

Don't start the edit off with the beginning of a replay, start it 100-200 frames after the replay starts (record the whole replay, adjust the video file in editing software).

No one can really give you cnc until you get an actual editing program, then they and I could help you out, but there isn't really anything else for you to do other than fade clips in/out with Blender being such a restricted program.

If you need anymore help that hasn't been said in this post, PM me, I'll be happy to help out with what I know.
Last edited by royal; Aug 6, 2016 at 09:52 AM.
Originally Posted by royal View Post
hi dude!

You're going to get no where using Blender to edit, you should really get a version of After Effects, I recommend CS6 and up.

I beg to differ on that point. Blender has been used to edit many many many movies out there, and while I do agree AE or vegas is better for this kind of editing, I have neither the operating system nor money to do that.

With the other things, like I said, this is the last cheesy edit, now I'll put more effort into editing.
k so first of all, movies are movies, and toribash edits are toribash edits. two completely different things. Blender is used for 3d models and stuff and AE and SVP are used for effects.

Good luck my dude

--also fix your keyframes bro
Last edited by cats; Aug 6, 2016 at 04:49 PM. Reason: still no