Ranking
Hi I am craigxhing.
I wanna be part of this clan because I dont care if someone is not good in toribash I just wanna have a fun time playing this game and I wanna meet new people and be friends with them, this is why I want too join this clan please let me thank you!
-craigxhing
@craigxhing

Denied. Feel free to PM me for the reason. You can apply again in 1 week.
Hello, I am IceTaco. I am the terrible age of 13, and I am a Blue belt. I am not super active on the forums (3/10), but in game I am very active (9/10). I've been playing toribash for a year now (I've lost many of accounts). I'm very attentive to grammar, and fine details. I have ADD and mild clinical depression, and i'm very tech-savoy. The mod I play most is Twin-swords, and I sub in Mushu. One of the reasons of joining is to be trained in other mods, along with just being in a community. I have a 42% win rate due to trying out other mods, and My GMT is -5. (my Qi is 310, I think) This would be my 2nd clan, (1st one had a ton of drama than got disbanded)
Thank you
hello im native german but now i live in australia im 15 and I play toribash ALOT i want to join because I need people have my back and ill have your back to ive had 1 account before but i had my password in german because i made it while living there and after time i forgot it i was a black belt, I would LOVE if you acsepted me i am in a wheelchair so my only hobby is to play video games oh and my name is carter. thank you
Hey my name is Aaron and i want to join this clan because it fits me very well calm and nice as possible I like mushu,sparing etc, also like aikidodojo. I am 13 also like to play basketball and video games i also like to play football once in a while and one time I broke my arm playing it so im scared to play it again. I discovered toribash by youtube and my friends recommended it to me. My previous clans were pewpew- left because the clan didn't fit me really well Revoultion Version 2-i made the clan left because it was difficult getting players to join. I spend most of my time on toribash because its unique and fun I sometimes play Rainbow Six Siege on my xbox one I am diagnosed with JME (Juvenile Myoclonic Epilespy) im going up in dosage and had a grand mall seizure about a month ago, thank you for reading my application hopefully i do meet the requirements