Ranking
DddCrazy12 Application

Self Description: I am a well-mannered, artistic/autistic teenager who's looking for humorous times and a resoectful clan. I am currently 14, Male, mi nombre es Dylan (ede y ele a ene)/ My name is Dylan (D Y L A N). I live in North Carolina, USA, Earth. 0 friends except those I picked up like dog hair along the way (The whole 1 year) of playing toribash. I like to tell jokes, though most of the time they are completely irrelevent or nobody gets them, leading to my friendlessness. That's it about me.

GMT: I live in Eastern Standard Time (EST) [GMT -5:00]
Past Clans and why you left them: I used to be in [Nitro], leader was an asshole (arrogant about the whole "nothing" he had); I was the leader of (Erad), then gave it to a friend when it collapsed.

Belt and Qi: I am a 5th Dan Black Belt with 5,905 Qi. Though 100 of it was recieved from a jousting (hotseated) weekend with my buddies.
Are you active on forums?: Most definiately, though I am only on at 2 hours per day, it may not be a lot but I use that time to make textures and check my forums and IRC's to see if I can help people and shiz. Not too too much going on with me forum-wise, but I am active enough to know important things at a moment's notice. Holy jeezus what a long sentence.

An image of your Tori:

My set (I made it myself)

Favorite/Best mod: Boxshu_Mushu_v3.tbm

Three replays from your favorite mod (Not required, but we prefer it) I currently do not have replays in Boxshu, but you may chat me on Skype @ dddcrazy12 asking to test me and that will do just fine or PM on forus which will work better too (Most Likely).

P.S.~ I make sets textures and the like which can be found here.

~~~~~~ P e a c e ~~~~~~