ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by largeKilla View Post
Dumbstep is shit.
Maybe shit is better than dumbstep... No wait... it is better.

Industrial. It's dubstep for people over the age of 15. xD

Originally Posted by Tripstone View Post
I was trippin out yesterday, somehow I woke up in my friends car somewhere to him looking at me saying "Bro, gtfo of my car.."
I was like "WTF how did I get here?!"
After that again I woke up again in my house to an ambulance outside my house, there W's flashlights in my face of police officers, nurses, EMTs, ambulance bed, doctors.

I was told I assaulted my friend, I was hallucinating, & partionally sleep walking..
Somehow I picked up weed though... it was a trippystoner day yesterday..

Felt like acid I swear I was TRIPPING

Laced. Shoot dealer.
Technical Old School. - It exists.
Originally Posted by Vamp_09 View Post
Industrial. It's dubstep for people over the age of 15. xD

'-' I am 15 years ... But this kind of music is for electronic ballads or something, but I just do not listen to dance because I do not know... Prefer Rock...
Otávio Araújo
Verde não é uma cor criativa
Evolution
I like this idea;P Even though eVo is like my second clan

Originally Posted by CoKe View Post
So yeah peeps,drop by and have a chat with us. We dont bite yo...unless you're into that sort of thing ;) hahaha.

I'm into that kind of stuff
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Happy Halloween!!!!!
[u]Ultimate | Team Shit-ido | National GayTerrorist Club |Photoshop Corp.
ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS ELVIS---BootyShorts
R.I.P UNDEAD21, Beta, and Assazin
I really liked this idea PRE-EVOLUTION because I posted my app in "Feb 24, 2013", and I know it takes because members do not know me, I'll wait until they decided on me, because I want to participate in this family, not because of TAG but for being together as best friends
Otávio Araújo
Evolution
How I organize music.

Songs with actual lyrics w/o autotune = 10
industrial = 8.5
techno = 7
classic = 7
rock = 6.7
dubstep = 6.5
country = 5.0 (truely neutral)
dnb = 4.5
punk 3.8
screamo/death metal = 1.2
rap = 0.5
hip hop = 0.0
pop = 0.0....0000000

And Otavio, the fact that you have over 1500 posts since 2012 to me says your very forum active... and your quite well mannered. im going to go Y - Vote you in app thread.
Originally Posted by Vamp_09 View Post
And Otavio, the fact that you have over 1500 posts since 2012 to me says your very forum active... and your quite well mannered. im going to go Y - Vote you in app thread.

Thx, I am very active, but am ally of some clans and sometimes put on market thread and thread to help Brazilians with questions. Never post spam, I always try to write things with my post's contents usually are in Portuguese, but I study English in order to post.
Otávio Araújo
Evolution
Well I actually assumed that English was your native language >.> you speak it well xD
And I'm glad you try to avoid posting spam.

Btw, on that note, who ever tried eating a whole can of spam as a child? that stuff is nasty if eaten by itself >.>
Thanks, but I do not know some abbreviations, I prefer not to talk much in the rooms.
Otávio Araújo
Evolution
Yo!
Sup guys, nice to meet you all

Eh btw, would you guys give me an idea about good things that I could buy with my 10k
"People become stronger cause there are memories they won't forget."