ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
My FAQ
Hey, after all, I decided to do a FAQ (I dream about people stopping asking me each days the same questions ^^)

I'm still working on the subtiles. The Youtube system to add subtiles is pretty shitty and take a lot of times...

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash

Nicely done bro, my french is really rusty (almost can't understand it) but someone translated it in the comments, and I can now understand! <3
Originally Posted by Mocucha View Post
Hey, after all, I decided to do a FAQ (I dream about people stopping asking me each days the same questions ^^)

I'm still working on the subtiles. The Youtube system to add subtiles is pretty shitty and take a lot of times...

can't you just upload a .srt to it ? If yes download Subtitle Editor and make a srt file throught there, way easier.
Originally Posted by Colossus View Post
can't you just upload a .srt to it ? If yes download Subtitle Editor and make a srt file throught there, way easier.

There is a way to put a .txt file, but it is totally fucked... I'm forced to pause the video, write the subtiles, put the subtiles to the good position and the good lenght, then do the next one... That take so much time to do.

I finished the subtiles, let me know if you find any mistakes

spelled ,which like wich at 1:20; and at 25:30, are there supposed to be subtitles?
'Haku is my lenshu senpai uwu' ~ Static
I'm sorry, I don't understand your question... ^^