Ranking
Original Post
[VID] WoU: Episode 8

WRATH OF UKE
EPISODE 8

*Longest Wou Video yet!*

Dobby and Tori reach their final destination, Ukeko Tower, home of the BioMech Tyrant Ukeko. Much is at stake as there is no going back from here. While Tori and Dobby make their way through the tower they ally themselves with the Rogue Demon Mocucha, the fallen Royal angel Obazu, and the Monk Ninja Swexx. Tori is then introduced to the secrets of the universe and what will be required to take down this formidable foe. Meanwhile Swexx faces old and new foes that will test him like never before...

I Apologize for any mistakes it was a long process putting this together ;-;, hope you enjoy the video!

Video blocked in the following places
: American Samoa, Germany, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, Puerto Rico, United States Minor Outlying Islands, United States Virgin Islands

AECS6
Replays by the Wou Team
Last edited by matarika; Apr 24, 2016 at 07:19 AM.
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297
Another great episode!

Sorry I haven't been posting new vids like I was, looking for a more efficient way of going about it.. that's why I asked about HTML.
Highly enjoyable matarika.

Keep up the good work ;]
-----------------------------------------
Org's :: OldA OoT OrMo
Thanks everyone!
Howdy, I'm Mod Squad & The Social Media Manager @ Nabi Studios , if you have any modding or social media questions PM me or DM me on Discord: Matarika#5297