Ranking
Original Post
+BETTING fix it!
I have lost 5k when i was betting on this guy and he was winning and then the other guy thought he was gonna lose so he spectated so i lost all my tc i think u should get ur tc back if someone disconnects or any of that bs.Theres also another problem u shouldnt be able to bet against ur opponent while YOU are vsing him because u could be betting 9000k on the other guy and lose on purpose.

POST IF U HAVE MORE COMPLAINTS ABOUT HOW THE BETTING THING IS NOT READY TO BE OUT....
Betting is still quite a new feature, I bet they'll fix all that mid game leaving/speccing/pinging and betting on the other player while playing against him/her stuff...
Just be patient ;)
Originally Posted by smashin456 View Post
I have lost 5k when i was betting on this guy and he was winning and then the other guy thought he was gonna lose so he spectated so i lost all my tc i think u should get ur tc back if someone disconnects or any of that bs.Theres also another problem u shouldnt be able to bet against ur opponent while YOU are vsing him because u could be betting 9000k on the other guy and lose on purpose.

POST IF U HAVE MORE COMPLAINTS ABOUT HOW THE BETTING THING IS NOT READY TO BE OUT....

I'll fix the quit/spec thing, but otherwise you're on your own.
I think you should be able to bet on a draw. xD
RIP [TPC]
This guy was once a GameMaster
veb has fixed it now.
- /spec (all bets are payed back except for the guy who specs)
- /quit (counts as win except for the quitter)
- timeout (all bets payed back)

And minimum bet is 100 TC
Ah sweet, thanks hampa, give veb our thanks to. This will help stop a lot of bitching and flaming everytime someone quits in the middle of a match out of spite.
its good when you have 100k and you bet on it and you win you get another 100k.but if you loose you get 0TC!!i like it.
<Zedfreak>anyone selling some shit
<Doxsez>I Do. / )( \ Check inside for billionz of stuff