ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
!!!<MJGAMER SHOP>!!!
Chronos Force [Activate]
With the heart of time on your side, you shall wear down all opponents.Gladiator Force [Activate]
Gladiator ForceHydra Force [Activate]
The offspring of Typhon and venomous with its numerous heads. Harness its fearsome power and bring devastation upon your foes. Limited EditionMarine relax [Activate]
The other half of hampanity. Drawing from the tidal forces by the god [MAD]Hampa. You serve the one god only!Set: Full Chronos (15 ITEMS) [Activate] [Edit] [Preview]
Sets can contain other items. Good for trading packs and organizing your inventory.Set: Full Gladiator (15 ITEMS) [Activate] [Edit] [Preview]
Sets can contain other items. Good for trading packs and organizing your inventory.Superfly Force [Activate] [Preview]
From the maker of the superfly splash...
Aqua Right Leg Motion Trail [Deactivate]
Flame: Elf 50K Head Flame [Deactivate]
Forged by FNugget on 2009-06-02 11:18:37 for the Head (597).Gaia Ghost [Deactivate]
A god's ghostToxic force [Deactivate]
Toribashians who underwent horrific experiments in the name of science... and came out the other side something new...Vampire relax [Deactivate]
The lust for blood drives you as you drain every last drop from your victims... The One.. True.. Nocturnal.. Beast!

IM SELLING ALL THESE ITEMS, I ACCEPT ITEMS TRADES AND TC , OFFER UP. THE CHRONOS AND GLADIATOR FORCE ARE IN THE PACKS , ONLY SELLING IN ALL NO JUST ONE THING. [NEW ITEMS FOR SALE!]
Last edited by Tristan; Apr 6, 2011 at 06:22 PM.
I'll miss you
@Fanamon: 6k
@bileine: 17k
-----
@Fanamon: ^ thats how much
Last edited by Tristan; Apr 6, 2011 at 06:26 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I'll miss you
@bileine: 15k
Fanamon: lol no. if i said no the first time then it means no!
I'll miss you