Toribash
IGN: (I dont know what is this )
Belt:2nd dan
Favorite Mod: aikido,wushu,mushu,taekwondo
Best Mod:mushu
where you’re from: France (im sorry for this)
tell us something about yourself: I like toribash and i play this game ALWAYS , and i dont suck at english ( i just dont know what is IGN ) personnaly i like to play tourney or something like this
Why you want to join this clan: Cause i read the forum of it and we have the same objectifs so i will do all my possible for did it
How can you help the clan: Like i said , i really want to do you're objectifs , so i can give tc to the banks , do some clan wars (if you want) and i can be active on the forum and in the game , i was in a clan nammed :Knight but nobody has been active i never see a guys of knight in a game , and you're clan is active in game so for me its better than all i want in a clan... goodbye
Originally Posted by Shandle View Post
My name is shandle and friends call me shandy.
My age is 14
My belt is 2nd Dan and I will be 3rd Dan after 350 games
I am a very active player
My favorite modes are ABD judo judofrac boxshumushu
I m best at judo as well as ABD and I like to war
I am on Skype and my Skype name is arjun.malhotra2002
My real name is arjun and I am from India. I love to play outdoor games but I love playing toribash equally. My previous clan was tekken and before that I was the leader of the clan awsomaniac.
I wanna join this clan because I want a active clan I will help this clan to grow and I also like the players of this clan.
I want to improve my skills in this clan

Waiting for a positive reply
Shandle

ACCEPTED! I will message you on Skype (My name is Nate Stott) and a leader and I will test you, good luck!
-----
Originally Posted by PoneySuce View Post
IGN: (I dont know what is this )
Belt:2nd dan
Favorite Mod: aikido,wushu,mushu,taekwondo
Best Mod:mushu
where you’re from: France (im sorry for this)
tell us something about yourself: I like toribash and i play this game ALWAYS , and i dont suck at english ( i just dont know what is IGN ) personnaly i like to play tourney or something like this
Why you want to join this clan: Cause i read the forum of it and we have the same objectifs so i will do all my possible for did it
How can you help the clan: Like i said , i really want to do you're objectifs , so i can give tc to the banks , do some clan wars (if you want) and i can be active on the forum and in the game , i was in a clan nammed :Knight but nobody has been active i never see a guys of knight in a game , and you're clan is active in game so for me its better than all i want in a clan... goodbye

ON HOLD I do like your application however we only have One spot open and the other guy was here first, I will contact you once we have a spot open.
Last edited by RLNate; Jun 15, 2016 at 04:30 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
hey guys sorry for this but
iam dead sorry for this cause i dident play toribash for 2 months but i will come back in the coming month i will miss u all my friends

hey best
why dont u get the clan to the clan league
cause i will be there
-----
i will give u my shiai token

if u need it use it

best
Last edited by ADAM7RAG; Jun 20, 2016 at 03:49 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
RAINBOW
application to join
IGN: Dannybest1
Belt:black belt
Favorite mods:judo/mushu&wushu/boxing/akido
Best mod: judo (I play it alot and enjoy it)
skype:none you can contact with me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138209640/
Something about me:my name is danny and I like video games soo much ,im blonde hair green eyes and im fit, I play alot of toribash recently, and im working hard to get better on it ,and I watch alot of toribash videos on YouTube to understand how toribash work and improve my experiences, im a funny guy got sense of humor ,and I talk alot
Why I want to join:I saw alot of strong professional players in alot of servers and most of them are from powpow clan (powerpunch) soo I decided to check this clan and I looked at its progress and it was incredible ,and its getting better and better in no time ,and I spent more time in servers and I kept seeing powpow members, and I also noticed how funny and cool they are so I decided to improve my skills and my first step is by joining ur clan and learn from there members and hopefully be professional like them
How can I help:big things got small beginning this sentence prove that this big clan is made of members and these members arise this clan by its hard work and adding new helpful members will make the clan even more better and stronger and I will help this clan in everything i could like clan wars and art pictures of clan
Thanks for reading peace
Last edited by dannybest1; Jun 21, 2016 at 06:17 AM.
IGN: DeniLumi
Belt: 5th dan belt
Favorite Mod: Ive been parkour/spar/trick for 2 years and i aikido/mushu/taekkyon etc...
Best Mod: Trick
where you’re from: Albania GTM+1
tell us something about yourself: Ive been playning toribash since 2014 and D3vil is my friend and adrianmuka and mody9 too
Why you want to join this clan: Cuse it seems interesting and i have friends there
How can you help the clan: i can help the clan cuse as i saw there was no tricker (if im right) and i can be the one + im a good aikido (all types) player and we can beat the shit out of some clans.Thanks PEACE! (if u guys wanna test me ingame no probs for me)
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO
Belt: (Black belt+)
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good)Jousting Grappling Judo.
Best Mod: Jousting
where you’re from: USA, Arkansas
tell us something about yourself: I'm into computers and programming. I'm 5'11 with Dark ass hair (Sorry for language) and I love meeting new people offline and online. My real name is Caleb Moore.
Why you want to join this clan: I've seen a lot of skilled and very nice people in this clan that made me want to join.
How can you help the clan: I'm on Toribash constantly and I think that I could not only help in wars/fights but also advertise the clan to get more skilled members joining. I think that if anyone is feeling down I can help cheer them up a bit changing the attitude of the people around them.
~This might not have been that long but I'm not creative
Originally Posted by dannybest1 View Post
IGN: Dannybest1
Belt:black belt
Favorite mods:judo/mushu&wushu/boxing/akido
Best mod: judo (I play it alot and enjoy it)
skype:none you can contact with me on steam: http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198138209640/
Something about me:my name is danny and I like video games soo much ,im blonde hair green eyes and im fit, I play alot of toribash recently, and im working hard to get better on it ,and I watch alot of toribash videos on YouTube to understand how toribash work and improve my experiences, im a funny guy got sense of humor ,and I talk alot
Why I want to join:I saw alot of strong professional players in alot of servers and most of them are from powpow clan (powerpunch) soo I decided to check this clan and I looked at its progress and it was incredible ,and its getting better and better in no time ,and I spent more time in servers and I kept seeing powpow members, and I also noticed how funny and cool they are so I decided to improve my skills and my first step is by joining ur clan and learn from there members and hopefully be professional like them
How can I help:big things got small beginning this sentence prove that this big clan is made of members and these members arise this clan by its hard work and adding new helpful members will make the clan even more better and stronger and I will help this clan in everything i could like clan wars and art pictures of clan
Thanks for reading peace

ON HOLD
We are currently full.
-----
Originally Posted by calebmoore View Post
Belt: (Black belt+)
Favorite Mod: (4-5 mod is good)Jousting Grappling Judo.
Best Mod: Jousting
where you’re from: USA, Arkansas
tell us something about yourself: I'm into computers and programming. I'm 5'11 with Dark ass hair (Sorry for language) and I love meeting new people offline and online. My real name is Caleb Moore.
Why you want to join this clan: I've seen a lot of skilled and very nice people in this clan that made me want to join.
How can you help the clan: I'm on Toribash constantly and I think that I could not only help in wars/fights but also advertise the clan to get more skilled members joining. I think that if anyone is feeling down I can help cheer them up a bit changing the attitude of the people around them.
~This might not have been that long but I'm not creative

ON HOLD
We are currently Full.
-----
Originally Posted by Tygar4U View Post
Is there anyway i can still join i used to be a black belt but then i forgot my password

DENIED
There are no exceptions, Sorry.
Last edited by RLNate; Jun 22, 2016 at 03:44 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump