ES Recruitment Drive
Erh, I didn't really look into the channel.

I don't see any conspiracy tho, it's just about people being stoopid as always. Being alarmed during a couple of months because mass medias talk about something scary - that some peeps have been aware of for years. Why the fuck mass media's talking about it now ? who the fuck knows.
Then they'll just forget and fuckers will still fuck us in the ass.
Last edited by deprav; Jul 25, 2013 at 12:34 AM.
Regardless of what happens to Snowden, the moral of the story is that the U.S isn't the democratic, freedom-engendering country we once thought it was. I really hope the NSA is successfully defunded (but I doubt it).
My signature sucks
Originally Posted by Thellian View Post
the moral of the story is that the U.S isn't the democratic, freedom-engendering country we once thought it was.

But no one thought that in the first place...
Regardless of what happens to Snowden, the moral of the story is that the U.S isn't the democratic, freedom-engendering country we once thought it was. I really hope the NSA is successfully defunded (but I doubt it).

I totally agree with this.

And about that video and that channel; I've watched it and a couple more from that channel. They all seemed slightly biased and leftist but with good reason.
I turned off the light at the end of the tunnel.

Yep, and you can apply it to pretty much any said "democratic" country. The politico-economic system is world wide, countries gotta spread their butts to have a good "rating" etc... no one cares about the people anymore. Why care about the people when you can have AAA for being shitbags anyway.