Ranking
Originally Posted by ImmortalPig View Post
Originally Posted by Juntalis View Post
Everything's gone to shit and you should all feel terrible.

Mainly because of oldschoolers and staff shitposting on every thread...

So true and very ironic.
Toribash is failing as a whole due to removal of wibbles.
It helped solidify the community and taking it out was one of the biggest
mistakes in tbash history.
Tor1g0d embodied as a noob. Hey, atleast i'm back and nice!
Well first, I wasn't whining, I was stating a fact. Really the Dark Brotherhood seems like a stable well thought out clan that deserves my respect regardless on how good the players are.

This isn't 1st grade we aren't handing out participation ribbons.New clans are a good thing. Although some kid, yes kid, who throws together any clan with a "cool name" and no real idea how to manage it or no idea how to run it shouldn't be making one.

Good fighters with good manners deserve respect. I don't say much in game but when you have children typing in all caps just spamming, throwing down "GGnoob" they should just be blacklisted.
-----
I also forgot the Akido community is horrid now. I get it, shoveling is pro-noob. But if you're going to jump in the air and get mad when I push you out of the ring go play something else. I'm sick of hearing "Lifter, leg grabber, point holder". Really, you kick me in the head and jump on my case when I grab your foot? Or you wiff your kick and end up 10 feet in the air. Sorry I'll put you down. Its my fault you're up there right.
Last edited by Banned; Jul 19, 2013 at 10:54 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump