ES Recruitment Drive
Originally Posted by tertywerty View Post
We are all one in the same and if we both consent to do something than there is nothing wrong with that, so long as it doesn't cause harm to another individual, and as long as the one that is consenting with you is an adult.

There are two points here that need to be made. One; why do you say "as long as the one that is consenting with you is an adult"? If we're all the same, why exclude children? If you think it's because children are not mentally capable of consent, then that proves the point I made before. The most intelligent animals next to us have the mental capacity of a 4 year old. So if animals are no more intelligent than children, how can they consent?

My second point: Humans killing one another is frowned upon, but animals killing each other is normal. If you want to put humans and animals on the same level you must treat them the same. This is a point regularly brought against organizations like PETA. You cannot prevent animals from killing each other. You cannot hold animals to the same kind of laws we make for ourselves. How do you reconcile this?
My signature sucks
Originally Posted by Mwah View Post

- There are many cases of beastiality, it's actually a common practice for most people, so yes people get turned on by other animal species

how the hell is beastiality a common practice?
shmevin eats smegma
We're seriously talking about fucking animals in Discussion now? That's what Discussion has become?
Originally Posted by sirl View Post
We're seriously talking about fucking animals in Discussion now? That's what Discussion has become?

To be brutally honest, It wasn't really much to begin with. Besides, this is probably one of the more tame 'discussions' to be here in while.

As for my own opinion, however, I don't really mind nor care either way.
Typically, I'd just think that people should be able to do whatever they want so long as they're happy, and nobody else gets harmed in the process.
Is it a bad way to look at what should and should not be allowed? Probably so. But hey.
They are two completely different things though! Going out with the same gender as your own still means you're dating a human, because we're humans and we date humans and stuff hey.

Nice spark for argument though hey.
If you look at it my way, every animal on earth usually sticks to it's own species to continue their conquest on population. That's just how it is. Bestiality is caused by humans continuing to "think outside the box" which usually goes "too far" in the end.
lol
Originally Posted by Thellian View Post
The most intelligent animals next to us have the mental capacity of a 4 year old. So if animals are no more intelligent than children, how can they consent?

by humping your leg, duh.
Unless you are a hardcore vegan who does think animal slavery is abusive you are a hypocrite for saying that.
-----
Originally Posted by Peter View Post
If you look at it my way, every animal on earth usually sticks to it's own species to continue their conquest on population.

Last edited by Meniken; Jul 4, 2013 at 01:56 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
What species would mate with another species
Far as I know the animals dont mate with animals other than their species.

And how would we know if the "animal" wants to really form a relationship with the human
hi
Originally Posted by PandaHero View Post
And how would we know if the "animal" wants to really form a relationship with the human

Body language man. The bitch'll be twirling her hair, touching her lips, constantly touching your arm, batting her eyes... that kind of thing.

SPOILER

It might be because you feed the animal it would think that if it doesnt do that, it wont be able to eat.
One more is that maybe just maybe you smell good. And how would you love each other even if you cant communicatr with one another
hi