Stalker
Texture Artist
3D Artist
Ragey07
3D Artist
Platavion
3D Artist
What we do, and plan to do.

Our primary and only goal is to bring you, the toribashians new and exciting items to trick out your tori, or even power them up...
What lies in wait for you from the Forgers is and will always be a mystery, but we promise to make you happy with every release!

FAQ:

FAQ

Hints.
DISCLAIMER:
All items under hints are not set in stone, and may not even be made. We will not reveal information or answer questions about the items either.

Hints.

Last edited by Icky; Jul 7, 2018 at 06:33 AM.
Originally Posted by SkilledZeus View Post
@dextile
this item could even be retexturizable

Yes, good idea
SOU TUGAAAAAAAAAA
IF made a new item!

Shattered Head is now available in Torishop!

The item acts as a replacement to your head and allows uploading your own head texture.
It's also on a sale for this weekend with 20% discount, so if you want to get it don't wait for too long!
This hurts. This really hurts.
I did not expect you guys to release an item lazier than the fungi item that barely requires effort, but this - using only one tool to cut a sphere randomly for 2 minutes, UV wrap it then then calling it a day?

At least this item can fit more themed sets compared to the fungi I guess...but whatever happened to the original ideas and the sets based on themes with contents worth playing events to collect ST for, or that is no longer the focus?
Originally Posted by Nokia View Post
This hurts. This really hurts.
I did not expect you guys to release an item lazier than the fungi item that barely requires effort, but this - using only one tool to cut a sphere randomly for 2 minutes, UV wrap it then then calling it a day?

At least this item can fit more themed sets compared to the fungi I guess...but whatever happened to the original ideas and the sets based on themes with contents worth playing events to collect ST for, or that is no longer the focus?

Just because you think it's lazy doesn't mean the item itself isn't cool. I actually think it's pretty sick and purchased it for 40,000tc
id definently reccomend a giant shuriken for the back like mitsuki uses in naruto
Originally Posted by sir View Post
Shattered Head is now available in Torishop!

WOW that's cool as hell, thanks forgers

Spooky Spider head item, now available in the Torishop!

As of this post, you can get it for 3st! (or 30,000 toricredits)