Toribash
Name:John eric
Discord Name:Xaria#3197 FattoTomato#8864
GMT:+4 UTC+01:00
Activity:I'm active in-game and in the forums! I cannot be active on Thursday because I have piano lessons! But other than that I'm around so I rate my activity 8/10 6.7/10
Date:10/7/2018 Mar 18, 2019 (you mean join date right?)

Introduction
My name is John eric
I have been playing this game since 2015 a few months (not meaning im bad though)

I'm 18 years old, I have been playing this game for 4 years now
I got a lot of hobbies, I like playing football, basketball and I like drawing too.

I got barely many friends, I talk to a lot of people, especially with my old high school friends, once in the year 2017 2019 I invited a friend to Toribash and he really liked didn't enjoy playing it!

The mods that I play often are ABD, Boxshu, and judofrac beg_ballgore, judo and ninjutsu. The first mod I have ever played when I started playing this game was aikido! I liked aikido very much back then but now I changed to ABD.

I got few friends in Toribash like Chax, Qrig, and Sike! They are in a clan called (zero) the clan is pretty chill and nice.

I'm very friendly when it comes to warring, talking with other people and meeting new people! I'm always confident and sure that I will be the nicest person in Toribash.

I'm very not at all good at replaymaking, especially when I'm ukebashing and massing/sparring!

im pretty good at designing and such. and im creative, so if thats a skill thats needed in this clan... and im ok-good at toribash too.

Why do I wan't to join zero?

I have played with some of the zero members back in 2017 and they are very nice! My both friends are in the clan, they are called Chax and Sike they are very respectful and they deserve to be actual Leaders of a clan.

Now in 2018 zero came back very strong and a lot of respectful members were in the clan... I became friends with some of them and it got me thinking if I should join zero.

since i've started playing i wanted to get into a clan and this one here seemed good.

[B]I want to join the clan to be apart of the best and respectful players in the clan, have more friends and be with PewPew that will be official %100 in the future.

Originally Posted by FatTomato View Post
Name:John eric
Discord Name:Xaria#3197 FattoTomato#8864
GMT:+4 UTC+01:00
Activity:I'm active in-game and in the forums! I cannot be active on Thursday because I have piano lessons! But other than that I'm around so I rate my activity 8/10 6.7/10
Date:10/7/2018 Mar 18, 2019 (you mean join date right?)

Introduction
My name is John eric
I have been playing this game since 2015 a few months (not meaning im bad though)

I'm 18 years old, I have been playing this game for 4 years now
I got a lot of hobbies, I like playing football, basketball and I like drawing too.

I got barely many friends, I talk to a lot of people, especially with my old high school friends, once in the year 2017 2019 I invited a friend to Toribash and he really liked didn't enjoy playing it!

The mods that I play often are ABD, Boxshu, and judofrac beg_ballgore, judo and ninjutsu. The first mod I have ever played when I started playing this game was aikido! I liked aikido very much back then but now I changed to ABD.

I got few friends in Toribash like Chax, Qrig, and Sike! They are in a clan called (zero) the clan is pretty chill and nice.

I'm very friendly when it comes to warring, talking with other people and meeting new people! I'm always confident and sure that I will be the nicest person in Toribash.

I'm very not at all good at replaymaking, especially when I'm ukebashing and massing/sparring!

im pretty good at designing and such. and im creative, so if thats a skill thats needed in this clan... and im ok-good at toribash too.

Why do I wan't to join zero?

I have played with some of the zero members back in 2017 and they are very nice! My both friends are in the clan, they are called Chax and Sike they are very respectful and they deserve to be actual Leaders of a clan.

Now in 2018 zero came back very strong and a lot of respectful members were in the clan... I became friends with some of them and it got me thinking if I should join zero.

since i've started playing i wanted to get into a clan and this one here seemed good.

[B]I want to join the clan to be apart of the best and respectful players in the clan, have more friends and be with PewPew that will be official %100 in the future.

Denied
Your application is nice and all but you don't meet the requirements
-Black Belt+
-100+ Forum Posts

You can try next time if you think you have the right requirements.
Name: Mani
Discord: Mani#3538
GMT: CDT
Activity: Im active in-game and in the forums, but I am on every 2 days
Past Clans: (JL) Jade Lotus, (Osiris) Osiris, [IM] I am, [AS] All Stars, [Saints] Saints
Main thing to do in toribash: Im pretty good at replay making. I do ukebash, parkour and sparring. MAS is something im still trying to learn
Why do I want to join zero? -
I can be part of the replay making team and you guys are some pretty cool people to be with.
Attached Files
d-heckin.rpl (113.1 KB, 4 views)
Parkour Mocucha .rpl (1,017.4 KB, 4 views)
MAS binklawz.rpl (931.7 KB, 2 views)
Spar Burnincrow.rpl (506.2 KB, 3 views)
Spar bossyninja v2f.rpl (832.3 KB, 2 views)
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
Originally Posted by Mani View Post
Name: Mani
Discord: Mani#3538
GMT: CDT
Activity: Im active in-game and in the forums, but I am on every 2 days
Past Clans: (JL) Jade Lotus, (Osiris) Osiris, [IM] I am, [AS] All Stars, [Saints] Saints
Main thing to do in toribash: Im pretty good at replay making. I do ukebash, parkour and sparring. MAS is something im still trying to learn
Why do I want to join zero? -
I can be part of the replay making team and you guys are some pretty cool people to be with.

Accepted in Trial!
Sorry if the app here sucks, not good with the toribash forum formatting

IGN: Lostmail
Belt: 2nd dan/3rd dan (had another account)
Time Zone: AEST +10
Discord: Snazzy#1221 (already in the server)
Activity: I play a wholesome amount of toribash a week. Around 14 hours a week. I usually stop playing because I have run out of people to vs in pub lobbies. I am active from 8am till 11pm on discord. During school days it shortens to 4:30pm to 10-11pm
Past Clans: Haven't spent a lot of time in any clan
Toribash skills: I play a lot of abd. I have joined an org called team aikido to help better myself at it. https://youtu.be/ux5OoGVxyS0 I made this video as sort of a showcase and as such doesn't have much editing on it and has a few clips from other people thrown in there. I have done a little bit of tricking but am still very new to the scene.
Why do I want to join Zero: I want to join a large, active community on toribash. I want to make friends and play with more challenging opponents. I want to help other people out with learning abd. I have been searching for a while and it seems like Zero has an active community that I want to be a part of.
Attached Files
behind the head kick.rpl (44.0 KB, 2 views)
Drop bear throw.rpl (82.7 KB, 2 views)
Halfthrow 2.rpl (38.5 KB, 2 views)
turnaround.rpl (66.1 KB, 2 views)
another full throw.rpl (52.4 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by LostMail; Apr 26, 2019 at 01:55 AM. Reason: Simple spelling error
Originally Posted by LostMail View Post
Sorry if the app here sucks, not good with the toribash forum formatting

IGN: Lostmail
Belt: 2nd dan/3rd dan (had another account)
Time Zone: AEST +10
Discord: Snazzy#1221 (already in the server)
Activity: I play a wholesome amount of toribash a week. Around 14 hours a week. I usually stop playing because I have run out of people to vs in pub lobbies. I am active from 8am till 11pm on discord. During school days it shortens to 4:30pm to 10-11pm
Past Clans: Haven't spent a lot of time in any clan
Toribash skills: I play a lot of abd. I have joined an org called team aikido to help better myself at it. https://youtu.be/ux5OoGVxyS0 I made this video as sort of a showcase and as such doesn't have much editing on it and has a few clips from other people thrown in there. I have done a little bit of tricking but am still very new to the scene.
Why do I want to join Zero: I want to join a large, active community on toribash. I want to make friends and play with more challenging opponents. I want to help other people out with learning abd. I have been searching for a while and it seems like Zero has an active community that I want to be a part of.

Denied
You are missing 1 requirement
Originally Posted by Fyre View Post
100+ Forum Posts.

application
Name:Jelaun
My discord is:NiTrOsniP3r#2675
GMT:-5
Activity:i am very active in game and on the forums but not active during the early hours of the weekdays because of school,but when i come home i hop on the game so yeah.

Greetings Zero members, my name is jelaun. I’m a 14 year old jamaican. (GMT of UTC−5:00) I was previously in the clans [Error] (Hydro) and (Nightmare). During this application I will discuss my preferred mods in toribash, my talents, why i wish to join your clan and my personal hobbies. I do hope I do not waste your time, so without further ado, I hope you enjoy scrutinizing this app.

Favourite Mods

As a long-term player of Toribash, I have had my fair share of experience throughout several mods. One of my favorite mods I have learned throughout the years is aikido(bigdojo). Aikido has been my preferred mod for quite some time now. The sheer intensity from the start of an opener to a surprise suplex or sudden turnover excites me. Aikido, I believe is the most essential mod a Toribashian can learn; its skills help you throughout many other mods. I personally enjoy ABD because of how universal the mod is used. Another mod I personally enjoy is boxshu. Now, I know what you’re thinking… but I enjoy boxshu in a different way from others. I have spent some time creating and mastering openers to use in such mod. Using old recycled boxshu/mushu openers bore me, I seek enjoyment through creating some of the best protected and versatile openers throughout boxshu. I also enjoy it because of tourneys and duels(banking long-term players.)

Hobbies
I have many hobbies. I enjoy working out and sometimes just running around my neighborhood. I have a few athletic talents, i enjoy watching and playing football(soccer). I love listening to music and the biggest hobby of mine is writing. I love creative writing for what it’s worth. I love writing poems and all in all just speaking with my words instead of my voice. Writing has been served as an outlet for me throughout a few of my years.

Why do I want to join Zero?

Zero is a clan that I have been looking into for quite some time. I think it’s the best fit for a Toribash nerd like myself. I enjoy this game and I enjoy meeting new people and trying new things.Zero seems like a clan that supports all that. I have met a few of you and I have enjoyed each encounter. Zero has a vibe that a lot of clans fail to have in my opinion. I would love to show off the (z) clan tag with pride.

Ps:i had alot of good replays but for some resaon they just disappered,i assure you i am quite good if i do say so myself,you could always test me ingame.
Sorry for posting here, in case you are interested I just wanted to let you know that jelaun applied to Origin too at the same time.
and he also asked us in our discord if he could join [w]
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn