Ranking
Thanks, but...

In the latest mod: beg_spar_water_station me and smogard noticed a strange thing like easy dismemberments at 350 dims. thresold or even 500 dism. thresold.

If someone noticed same thing please let me know. I don't know why this bug happens.

I know that turning dismemberment off should be a solution but I want to find what is the source of this problem.
Last edited by begotten; Feb 22, 2013 at 04:22 PM.
I think the new mod editor has a bug where it will set all of the joints to 1 dt rather than -1. You can either set them all to -1 (I'm not 100% sure that works) or you can set them all to reasonable values. Having separate joint dismemberment thresholds is actually a nice feature.

Also, the mod looks wonderful, well done.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Okey. The mod is finally fixed (thanks clockworkmonkey !).
I have changed each joint dm and it worked.

So here it is. I made two distances between players:

beg_spar_water_station_close :

beg_spar_water_station_far :

||||

You can download them from the files attached below and copy to your Tb mod folder, for example:
c:/games/toribash 3.41/data/mod

Here's the sendspace link for download,too: http://www.sendspace.com/file/dw5uqb

Have fun!
Attached Files
beg_spar_water_station_far.tbm (32.3 KB, 23 views)
Last edited by begotten; Feb 22, 2013 at 06:29 PM.
Very well done my friend , its always great to see a unique enviroment especialy when it is a closed in location. Hope to see more mods from you.

TR rating : 10/10
Just a quick presentation of the latest mod. Thanks to William for making the vid

Last edited by begotten; Feb 28, 2013 at 06:10 PM.
Press YoTube button on the right side of the post form and copy just ldqgoP5ovqo (text after v=) between brackets, and it will work.

Btw, awesome work. :]