ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[S]Heads and sets Extravaganza
I have adopted dueling as a way of life, so in my duels I have come across many textures for heads and sets. I will be selling most of them here.here are most of the heads and the payment can be items or tc(Mainly tc.Have any questions Pm me.I do not remember the prev owner or the artist,So if you could tell me that would be amazing thank you,for your time and consideration.Love you all <3

Last edited by BobLong; May 14, 2013 at 11:56 AM.
hours set 5k
[TA]¤[Clan]¤[bncy]¤[eVo]¤[Fish]
¤Team Wushu Tier 5 ¤
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"Roses are red, violets are blue, faces like yours belong in the zoo. Don't be mad, I'll be there too. Not in the cage but laughing at you.".

Suplex depends on which head?
And Kball Alot more like 50k+ buddy o pal
Last edited by BobLong; May 14, 2013 at 07:24 AM.
Prove you own head 4 because right here it says it was sold to Xioi
Its called begotten
Guess Who's Back?
I bought it from thecrazy for like 10k,Its on one of the fourms, IM to lazy to find it its called like [s]zombie head,i posted on the fourm offering then i pmed him then he sent me the head.
Then maybe he scammed you because im pretty sure xioi owned it, i would check because thecrazy couldve scammed you
Guess Who's Back?
I was playing with xioi and he didnt say anything about it,he asked me if i bought it from th3crazy and i said yea,I'm pretty sure if it was scammed he would of said somethign about it.