Ranking
I think this is explaining other realities based on time and events. I always thought that the other dimensions have more axis. The higher you go, the more axis there are.
Like this:
i know what u mean missuse tahts why i said its not able to imagine the last dimensions, its getting anyways hard enough on dimension5, u cant calculate actually all after the 5th dimensions , for this our knowledge is to low , and the 12th dimension is endless, and u cant calculate endless,since we cant imagine endless, the thing is 2worlds wanted to know where i get that from ,so i gave him a hint,dista made anyways a good model, the easiest way to can understand dimensions is , when u think about doors ,when u go from 1 to a 2nd room etc and on both rooms is the same thing , but in another time ,how the video tells
imagine u go form room 2 to room 1 and u see urself when ur born ,then their appeared a room tree ,so ur able to go to 3 doors now , in the room 3 their are pipes what can bring u to the other 2 rooms as more dimensions appear as more rooms appear and pipes
pipes= axes
cuz the axes connect 2 things to a full geometric object ,as more axes comes as more complex becomes the thing and as more things connect the axes,and in each dimension the same exist of all is in another time and another condition also to can barely explain this in math , u need to calculate the matrix

dimension 0
1D dimension 1 = a
2D dimension 2 = a x 4
3D dimension 3 = a²
4D dimension 4 = a^8 [Hypercube]
5D dimension 5 = a^16^n

n = enddimensional its neither a exact variable nor it is a ending number u can compare it with Pi ()
Pi = 3,14159.. since a sphere is endless u cant calculate it exactly,so u rounding it ,to get a natural number,same goes for n u cant calculate a 5D Dimension,but u can rounding it to a result of a natural number..
to understand a 4D Dimension watch the film Cube 2 Hypercube bad example i know ,but it shows how a 4D dimension works..
all above isnt able to calculate

i imagine the last dimension as a torus ,a torus is a ring so it connect all dimensions together through uncountable axes and connects on the dimension 0 it has no end and no start, it is

and no i didnt need wikipedia ..
Last edited by thedevill; Sep 29, 2011 at 04:41 PM.
The Sleepy Beast