ES Recruitment Drive
yeah, ive listened to flying lotus without knowing about captain murphy for a while.

that song is a lot better than i expected

Die Antwoord da best
E:
Ugly Boy/Rat trap 666/Pitbull Terrier/Cookie Thumper all have a nice old school vibe to them, there are others as well but I discourage listening to them individually because the entire album sounds better together.

Also, some of their older constructus corporation stuff like the ziggurat is pretty good too.
Last edited by Hyde; Jan 16, 2015 at 08:10 PM.
Hoss.
@hermaphrodite Not avaliable for me but holy shit the artist is legit. Never heard of him, but i recognise the album art.
Other guy's very good too, might listen to both a little more.

Also, that's a mashup by some dude who makes progressive metal, i care really little for kendrick usually. Still, plini is awesome.

Does anyone have more live rap with real instruments such as akua naru? Something jazzy, ya feel me?
Last edited by Lazors; Jan 16, 2015 at 01:56 AM.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
Originally Posted by Hyde View Post
Die Antwoord da best

lmao

lazors: i would love some of that, too. unfortunately i don't know of anything :S

some lum to chew on
Any more troll posts will be hit with bans.

EDIT: In case it isn't totally clear to you all, this is an old-school rap thread as I'm pretty sure that it was intended to be one.
Last edited by Gynx; Jan 16, 2015 at 08:27 PM.
collect snots from the nose
Originally Posted by Gynx View Post
In case it isn't totally clear to you all, this is an old-school rap thread as I'm pretty sure that it was intended to be one.

ok