ES Recruitment Drive
A change in pronounciation should be used rarely and it still doesn't change the fact thT the lyrics are weak, and most of the time it's actually the beat that makes the lyrics go hard, you can tell when someone is spitting fire by reason his lyrics. I'm all abou timing, flow and imagery, you gotta Yin Yang the thing you can't do without the other even if you do get famous, it was probably your looks and outlook towards the industry instea of the music itself. Also never like Kanye, like I get it, but it's nothing new other than the beats being very mainstream and easily accessible by the masses, Kanye is a producer, I don't see much when it comes to monotone othe than te fact he probably was one of the firs to be monotonous.

Thinkless, read some more shit that appeals to you, level up that grammar, you may not become some faceless famous chode, but as underground goes, the good shit will love on and be rediscovered as the mainstream is buried beneath the ooze that slips up from the cracks of rot.

I'm not just a rapper, but an artist, I've learned and taught myself many many different styles ranging from racist ridiculous country sounds to technical death metal to jazz to rap and classical, I'll learn the ins and outs out of the things I can.

Diversify, don't box yourself in by thinking your already great an has no need for inspirations, I hate win artists think like that. Collaborate, try different things try and use words you hardly ever use ever.
I'm not talking about the new kanye, by that I mean the black skinhead, I am a god, yeezus kanye. His old shit was good, more soulful; He did his own kind of things. If your talking about a monotonous rapper try somebody like Dr.Dre.

Of course I'm not throwing you under the bus and saying that what your saying is incorrect. It's completely correct, but just stating out that there are other things that can make your song sound different. And underground example is tech n9ne of course. Or watzky. Hell almost all underground rappers have something that differentiates them from other.

Fuck it, I probably don't know what I'm talking about. We also need to bring back the rap battle thread. Was fun
Last edited by jclark; Feb 6, 2015 at 05:27 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Have a great day, thanks for looking at this post I guess.
cnc is an endangered resource
Yeah, like I totally see your point, but I guess we also got into different stuffs, it's just up to us to decide for ourselves, but still at least take into consideration outside forces, give or take it's all too big and great to get it all anyways.

And I really like collaborations and hearing different sounds from one artist, it's great.

Also Dr Dre has some dope ass beats like straight up, they reek of the heat and of the city.

EDIT: Try rhyming in everyday talk, wether it be a QERTY keyboard or speech after awhile it will become intrinsic to the thought as the brain just relates this an that quick fire styles after awhile.

Also I'm always here the thread isn't dead, you kids are.
Last edited by T0ribush; Feb 7, 2015 at 07:35 AM.