Ranking
Original Post
[Parrot] clan event?
Hey guys, so, I was thinking. Since we have 168k lying around in the clanbank (and my deactivated is clogged with items I'll never use), maybe we should host some sort of big competition?

I have no ideas as of yet, just thought I'd float the idea with you guys. Also, if we have a well put-together event, we can get GM sponsorship (just shiai tokens probably) and even a banner across the top of the forum.

So, good idea or bad idea?

If good idea, any ideas for a semi-original event?

EDIT: first idea - an irl dance-off? : P
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
My edit and your reply couldn't have coincided better. I think this is fate.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
I think we should do Parrot events. Gives us reputation and profit.
If I ever had a good idea I'll say.

Yes I'm so useless, but still if I can help in any way I will.
i like all of the above^ id love to see a clan vid of dancing intro for each member followed by their best replays :1 how about a "parrot" "copycat" event where we give people a 50 frame starter, and who ever can make the sickest replay from it wins? based on votes... idk just throwing stuff out there
Originally Posted by skeletonman View Post
how about a "parrot" "copycat" event where we give people a 50 frame starter, and who ever can make the sickest replay from it wins? based on votes... idk just throwing stuff out there

I think that has been done to death already.