Toribash
Original Post
[REQ] 10 Pillar Platforms (20 players)
So I've had this idea of putting many tori's in one "replay".

Of course that's not possible within the game, so I plan to do it through video editing.

The idea is to have 20 players within one clip each sparring in a battle on a separate pillar/platform.

So 2 opponents per platform pillar, uke and tori obviously. But to do that the mod will need 10 versions, each with tori's and uke's positions set on each individual platform.

So you're probably wondering wtf a platform on a pillar is, in my head.

Here's a really rough sketch of what I want:

Amazing sketch, 8/8

So the colour scheme should be white with grey.

Pillar = white
Platform= white
2 rectangle objects dividing the platform in the form of a "+" plus sign = a light grey

That is only 4 objects per pillar/platform.

I need at least 10 pillar/platforms all decently spreadout.

The distance from one platform to another should be roughly the same as the width of the platform.

As for how you lay them out it's up to you. You may change height differences of each pillar but not drastically.

JUST KEEP IN MIND:

That all platforms should be easily seen from certain camera angles.
(as the video I'm going to make will have a fight happening on each platform simultaneously.

If you have any questions feel free to ask them on this thread.
I might try to do this, how large do you want each platform to be?
I do some videos
Feel free to PM me for any video-related questions
Originally Posted by DatSkip View Post
I might try to do this, how large do you want each platform to be?

Just enough to spar without falling off it, so maybe like if tori and uke were lying down with arms stretched out, they would barely be able to touch each other.
So about the size of a normal aikido dojo

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
So about the size of a normal aikido dojo

No, probably abd size, I meant tori and uke lying face down arms stretched, infront of each other. I probably should of just said abd size now that you mention it.
Originally Posted by greenblits View Post
bububut... but... How?

What do you mean? Are you refering to the mod making or me putting 20 players in it?
Originally Posted by ConCon19 View Post
What do you mean? Are you refering to the mod making or me putting 20 players in it?

Really both, I'm still noob, so mod making only happens to me when I click it by accident. and yeah the video editing would seem impossible are you gona like be looking around to get closer views of them?
"Durex < Qualatex"-Sassy
DruggedPanda also wants to be famous