Ranking
well no point broadcasting it, since it's cto only, but live streaming it could be cool
ishi - "I'm Hampa's Bitch Slappin' Hand"
I'm so proud Sparky
Originally Posted by Venoninho0 View Post
hmm, can someone test me now ?
also, there's another replay that i did on my alt booosted

Oh I decided to add you and forgot to put you on the list. Adding you now! Welcome
Originally Posted by Berzerk View Post
We should broadcast the tourney and post it on youtube or livestream it.

That would be kinda cool

If anyone has the equipment too that would be pretty cool.
blue
pink
Next week, most likelly saturday.

edit:
iTemp has been banned and so will be removed from the org until that situation is cleared.
Last edited by Kradel; Nov 12, 2016 at 11:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
blue
pink
Compe tit ive
I've been playing toribash for more then two years. Most skilled in aikido based mods. Best mod is greykido. I was consistently rank #1 in greykido for 2 months at one point if that even means anything. Back when rank meant something I was Global #203. My playstyle is Bushido e.g. Full throws, Hip throws.... I hate winning games as a result of dms (Excluding TK), I go for dqing the opponent always - I've never played dirty. When possible I play aikido7. It only allows grabs from the hands to the elbows (If I'm right), no self grabs, only self damage, no dms, only fracs. It was made for just my playstyle.

I've been playing tk for about a year now and I'm now very confident in it also. Again, I don't play dirty in tk either as you will see from my replays. I always go for grab from the beginning. Many say tk is first dm wins. And to this date I still haven't agreed with it even slightly. In my opinion: To be a Master at tk is more fun then to be able to play aikido at the same level. No matter how interesting some aikido games are.
I may edit my app a little but that's all I have to say for the time being.

Attached Files
Prince.rpl (68.7 KB, 3 views)
Shall Be Remembered.rpl (38.5 KB, 4 views)
Uchi Saphie.rpl (38.3 KB, 2 views)
Phsyplex.rpl (38.3 KB, 2 views)
I bet.rpl (47.2 KB, 2 views)
Big Kick.rpl (88.2 KB, 2 views)
Dammm Dms NOPE!!!.rpl (74.5 KB, 2 views)
Tk Boom Bish.rpl (83.2 KB, 13 views)
Nijaed.rpl (60.5 KB, 4 views)
It's Ern.rpl (66.2 KB, 2 views)
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
i like kradel cause why not
apples are big and my eyes are small i might look like an asian but im really tall
Attached Files
123 not me.rpl (62.9 KB, 4 views)
1234 not me.rpl (44.4 KB, 4 views)
i watch people shower cause why not thats what girls do :o
Originally Posted by Kradel View Post
Oh I decided to add you and forgot to put you on the list. Adding you now! Welcome

oh, thanks
Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
I've been playing toribash for more then two years. Most skilled in aikido based mods. Best mod is greykido. I was consistently rank #1 in greykido for 2 months at one point if that even means anything. Back when rank meant something I was Global #203. My playstyle is Bushido e.g. Full throws, Hip throws.... I hate winning games as a result of dms (Excluding TK), I go for dqing the opponent always - I've never played dirty. When possible I play aikido7. It only allows grabs from the hands to the elbows (If I'm right), no self grabs, only self damage, no dms, only fracs. It was made for just my playstyle.

I've been playing tk for about a year now and I'm now very confident in it also. Again, I don't play dirty in tk either as you will see from my replays. I always go for grab from the beginning. Many say tk is first dm wins. And to this date I still haven't agreed with it even slightly. In my opinion: To be a Master at tk is more fun then to be able to play aikido at the same level. No matter how interesting some aikido games are.
I may edit my app a little but that's all I have to say for the time being.

This is our best app yet! Yes yes yes. I've seen you in-game lots too. Also, I can't believe you went through the effort of giving each letter it's own colour.
blue
pink