ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[Toribash]Knights of Toribash

Once upon a time, there was an oppressive king who sought domination across the land. He was merciless and unforgiving, and striking fear into the hearts of others was his specialty. His only flaw was that he was the laziest king of all. To meet his goals, he called upon the strength of his knights; each knight specialized in a certain skill. Using their power, the king quickly swept through the lands, exponentially increasing the size of his kingdom by the day. No one thought he could be stopped...

...until now.

Now, the king threatens to destroy your world with the power of his knights, but YOU can make a difference!

How to defeat the knights:
Every day, the knights will have an in-game server open called "Knights", or something along the lines of that. For one hour, you will try to defeat the knight. Once you defeat the knight, your name will be reported this post will be edited saying who you have defeated. Only 3 people will be able to defeat him within that hour.

The first person person to defeat all of the knights will receive the greatest honor of all! The second and third place prizes will be given either to the next person to defeat all of the knights, OR the person with the second most victories.

Please keep in mind that the knights will try their best to arrive at their specific time-slots and that there might not be perfect attendance throughout the competition.

The Knights:

Miska (Covering for Mrama): 0 GMT
Huck: 2 GMT
Tamer0: 1 GMT
Ishi: 4 GMT
Fargle: 7 GMT
FighterKHV: 12 GMT
Carl: 17 GMT
Tempo: 19 GMT
Surf: 20 GMT
Toril: 21 GMT
MICu: 22 GMT
Rutz: 23 GMT

...and presenting...

Sir Steve: Random GMT

Prizes:

1. Full Hunter and Full Static (Boredpayne)

2. Full Hunter (1handclap)

3. Full Vampire (Gbleek - 10 victories)

For every knight you defeat you get 2k!** If you manage to beat steve, you will receive a random item!
*You do not need to beat steve to win this event.
**This is only valid once per knight. I will send you the prizes once I get the names.

The Victories List:

Carl:
The13Ghost, 1handclap, Bloobing, Torimanlt3, Sejanus, wwolfer, nblxba, xNill, OngBash, Dudley80, Oblivion94, Ziknon, weed33, Tr1ckle, thejam, BoredPayne, Alex1909, Powas, p0pcorn, MrSpanky, Tobybash, alago1ruki, Firen, Tonza, dragonkid9, DoomDrone, Firen, TonyPCC, Tah4ik, Kingsta2112, 0dvd0, saahsaap, Firen, 2solid4snakes, marci6, dekduee, MyTori, fer123

Fargle:
NBLXBA, Ponzo, Rickysan, metalmario, xartosik, Boredpayne, MadVVorld, FighterKHV, gbleek, Klopp22, NNIICCKK, Leyz, Dudley80, xGhostx, pacman, demmon4, skytta, slipkn0t, lolitaman, 1handclap, vendetta47, Underdawg, sebbyxP, cgrx, Pablo, God, IcyFresh43, monkey296, plugmikko, yoyo16, hkp326, sirblah123, 00jr

FighterKHV:
Killjaden, Ruuner, Leyz, Boredpayne, marci5, HARDWORKER, Ranetka, FBI69, NBLXBA, D0om51ay3r1, Dex, MadVVorld, Gbleek, optic, bmsilva, Kaszanas, Petri2, Yoyo2009, polaris2, the13ghost, mkzmqa21, 1handclap, torigash, deank, Firen, Plugmikko, DarkandDrew

Huck:
Boredpayne, NBLXBA, rayA75, Dr0pk1ck, Noobish123, LWafflez, HARDWORKER, Bloobing, YouDown, Plugmikko, Yoyo16, affei, Dex, wtfwhy2, madvvorld, supastveo, marcus, metalmario, toriuketo2, gbleek, me, yungmoney, DeanK, xOblivionx, plotsalot, clutch123, 1handclap, zycosi, erth, kitf0xbank, Nick96, tengoman, p0pcorn, Teknik, Deepwns, TopShadow, FacuFacu, Infern0o, Dashab, timmartin, danteken, minikiko10, lolercoast, SnipersFan, reaper277, Silverbullet, lolhacker, matt21211, 52x32x52x1, rickysan, ben2368, cube12, subz3ro, iownupussy, gwerty

Ishi:
gbleek, metalmario, boredpayne, supastveo, dr0pk1ck, patriotz, hardworker, plugmikko, bfalmada, cretor, mrspanky, epikth0rn, coors, h4k154k, 1handclap, madvvorld, exelzx, abel, wushuid, dragmar, espnzalvr, sebbyxp, eduardo, allenkun, zotwi, miska, matt21211, icyfresh43, mrninja, notywq, killermvm, silverleafer, demie, Talinn, Goldenaqua, deepwns, 4empionkz, musubi808, tokimeki1, wikzard, timmartin, danteken, fbi69, isuffer, alexx9

MICu:
Carnage, Zotwi, Boredpayne, Nolanrules, icyfresh43, Sano, TaylorG, Miska, Metalmario, rickyz, hardworker, thylakonid, teiw, Kingsta2112, Sorriso, Zinx, nts, Cercopes, Ace120, dragoblade, affei, LOLERCOAST, lulzmaster, Bladezon, Gbleek, Scorpio000, daxx, may0naise, polaris2, 1handclap, Marccod, master5000, DeX, Madvvorld, vit0r, Hayz, TimMartin, Uchiha619, Biaker, nblxba, Polaris2, Tobybash, maurichuk, May0naise, Gladasspam, Ponzo, decappa, Matt21211, Sharickkou, SilverBullet, simonheros

Miska (Covering for Mrama):
boredpayne, metalmario, Madvvworld, robertgb, graymaster, grayveXP, Matt21211, Tobybash, Lolercoast, gbleek, killjaden, pacman, Felipevi, 1handclap, Tonza, BigB1rd, Dragmar, DeX, felipevi, newthug, Tobybash, Clutch123, WalkinFish, TheSherrif, Decappa, RennXD, BCA, Icyfresh43, sasuke0uchiha, smellytree, Fer123, Ponzo, Pwender

Rutz:
Sano, s4mson, Miska, tinerr, xghostx, rickyz, MICu, PredatorC, Gbleek, 1handclap, ishi, dragoblade, killer3366, mikey913, Icyfresh43, Uchiha619, Cartoon, Dex, heavyhand, nightin, fer123, scgrom, Crux, mechaflame, tooth69, boredpayne, scorpio000, daxx, matt21211, Teague19, nblxba, kingsta2112, mrspanky, sstteevvee, facufacu, abel, timmartin, ganryu, popcorn, kaszanas, Morten909, Nightin, sindrerule, silverbullet, bloobing, 40757, lolhacker

Surf:
Metalmario, Killjaden, timmartin, xNill, Sano, Weed33, Radogoshi, Aslask, Sorriso, scorpio000, Ponzo, bfalmada, Night2009, Nts, Grayvexp, Dex, proffi, 1handclap, zinx, frales, xGhostx, bjjwannabe, kixx, slasher666, may0naise, plotsalot, hproducts, madvvorld, xbamfx, deank, Boredpayne, Tonza, Bigb1rd, xwkd, dragonkid9, xmbr, Master5000, Ballum, Edsonmilan, Dominok, Seamenn1, nblxba, the13ghost, sharickkou, maniaco, Marc0oo, Petri2, Facufacu, switchgod, yoyo2009, 0mw, Noobie212, Japafunk, Zycosi

Tamer0:
Gbleek, Plugmikko, Dragenon, supastveo, rickyz, psyce, bfalmada, superNL, Eclypsis, pwender, p0pcorn, trentdude2, mimz360, depfan1231, turtleboy1, madvvorld, 1handclap, phillsd, boredpayne, metalmario, huck, deathdancer, fighterkhv, mrhappeh59, Dex, mocucha, RayA75, Matt21211, NickOne, Sirspleen, Dynomite, xxshad0wxx, cocacobra, May0naise, LostFury, Elriclolii, Ninjatori, Marccod, Bloobing, Ponzo, Torinaruto, Noobish123, LWafflez, FacuFacu, cartoon, RobertGB, Dr0pk1ck, Homer0, Jenjay1, realfear, Snipersfan, jimbobwee, Diegooo, bloobing, MrSpanky, NBLXBA, Alexun, G00gle, Uchiha619, PutoBank, qw3rty, 52x32x52x1, Jozzi

Tempo:
lehan, leyz, melga, metalmario, the13ghost, HARDWORKER, Assassin8r, Neoline, Doomdrone, Ishi, Ranetka, Sano, Silverbullet, Scorpio000, Cercopes, Dargon, mimz360, Kingsta2112, viyirus, NtS, Tori309, crux, d4ng3r, zinx, pinheads, niki23111, alago1ruki, Bust3r, Pdavid, LordZakat, RooFuS, Zycosi, g00gle, Boredpayne, Gbleek, tonza, Edsonmilan, Huck, 1handclap, hkp326, Dodekus, Lapinodu33, TimMartin, FacuFacu, 2solid4snakes, meezman, DarkSamurai, Hick, xxbloodyxx, mike2k5, marci6

Toril:
madvvorld, slipknot, boredpayne, cartoon, affei, flood4life, sano, killer3366, miska, metalmario, xnill, bfalmada, micu, madfut, weed33, bmsilva, scorpio000, liltay1426, killjaden, soap750, elitebene7, samopal, 1handclap, frales, ballum, slasher666, tobybash, glbeek, night2009, sorriso, radogoshi, ace120, alex1909, viyirus, gamerdapro, count3rl33, yoyo2009, mrspanky, vfn357, abel, dodekus, xxbloodyxx, pinheads, thedog377, kingsta2112, dieman, Zev2, facufacu, Morten909, madwoozie, justone, magesticdufus, night009, mxa, ponzo, soloic, falloutboi, gbleek, master5000, theelement, 7dante7, hersztpl

Steve:
rfifan, jamie41196, zycosi, rickyz, facufacu

This event is open throughout the entire month. The event will begin 24 hours after this post.

Last edited by Huck; Jun 1, 2010 at 01:46 AM.
beep
What a month it has been! The last 3 challengers to beat me are hankelion, MKSaxena and blackstar. Congratulations you three!

I think I'll have to make my castle a peaceful zone once again to recover from all of these wounds you've inflicted upon me. Farewell good challengers, Sir Tamer away!
I do so beleive I has won the third place of this here KoT, cuz Metal, Mad and Facu are the only ones who are close enough to do anything to beat me... Facu has 9 or less, and he has Huck, which is the last KoT of the day, so nobody to come back with...Metal, again, has 9 or 10 and already has huck, and Mad has Huck and has 9...so I win :3
The last of the winners: kobez9, Tamer0, daclub

Also

Congrats to Gbleek for taking home 3rd place with 10 victories!

The KoT is over!

ALL 2K PRIZES HAVE BEEN SENT

The big prizes will be sent within 24 hours.
Last edited by Huck; May 31, 2010 at 01:51 PM.
beep
All prizes have been sent.

It's been fun guys, see you next month!
beep