Ranking
Thx all,and now?:
[No-Mercy ~Co-Lider] [BTO ~Member] [T3AL ~Member] [JUJU ~ щ treta]
[GATA
~Member] [Join on my ~FanClub][Juju Salimeni ~Lover] [Point Blank ~Player]
Need one set? Head? Art? PM-me.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Well I'm kinda try to make my own personal logo. But I'm gonna do some other attempts when I reach home.
| GATA | Guild Wars 2 | Anime United |
InoTo, just tell what are IT designs supposed to do. Then it would be easier to understand what the logo stands for.

Razasha, it looks liek you just spammed the fractal there and added your logo and border. I personally think you made it even worse with all those funky colors.

also
CLICK
Last edited by aerox21; Jan 27, 2011 at 08:15 PM.
Want to join GATA?Apply here
Free textures
^Texture it aerox.

It looks pretty sweet. To me, it looks like a mutant tigers head or something.

For a request:
the back looks a tad too much like one of alpha's heads, but i can't remember which

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
why is there only texture in the bright red areas? Looks pretty shit right now. Shading is good though.
Free textures
I'm trying to figure out another way to get the vampire color in there. I didn't like that part either.

Edit: I took off the grunge and lowered the opacity of it and it looks pretty sick.
Last edited by LWafflez; Jan 30, 2011 at 04:23 PM.
looks a lot better now. You went for a 3d look on the visor? well then i don't really find it working cause to me it seems flat area where 2 different shades of gray get mixed...
Free textures
Varkenoss I think you mean the visor..

Looks cool though, but I don't like the tribals.
The shading is still pretty soft and plasticlike, don't know if you went for that :B
Fr3styL . Improving by Improvising
I'm an artist.