Ranking
on my phone, I'll do it once I get home lol

guys stahp dying
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
I feel like I'm the only one that checks this thread like 5 times a day rip

Jingles is your picture from Undertale? A lot if people have been talking aboot it in my school and say it's really good would you recommend it?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Selling/buying tc or items? PM Flow!
haha I know I can count on you to periodically check the thread every hour, its the other guys I'm worried about.

Also yeah the pic is from undertale, its a pretty fun game for me. Got my sense of humor, if you don't like silly jokes then the game probably isn't for you.

Gameplay wise, it isn't the best, but the story and music are pretty cool.
\o\ | ORMO | OSHI | OLDA | [duck] | Team Canada | Maple Syrup United | Team Philippines | [UssR] | Anime United | /o/
Awesome thanks! I'll prob watch a bit on YouTube because I'm lazy and broke and if I like it I'll see if I can scrap the $$$ together. Christmas is coming up tho so that's good, I use to know someone that would sell all his Christmas presents it was pretty great
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
its ten bucks m8
Oh it is? Someone in my class said they got it for 25 rip, which still isn't a lot but when your 16 anything more then 10$ seems like a lot lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
All the major youtubers did videos on undertale (Jacksepticeye, Markiplier, Pewdiepie, etc)

I went out and bought WWE 2k16

Money well spent
I have 2k15, I like that one. Probably wont buy 2k16, counting on the next one to be better.
Clan League 2013 & 2019 Champion
Praise BONDarenko
I feel bad that the last one I bought was 2010, I did really like the game though.

Throwing your friends off the hell in a cell was hilarious.