Ranking
dayum.. have to change my name.. that great delta blues guitar.. and so impressive..
:o thx for posting the name (link do not work)
and thx to MLO!! Best new organization!!

And here is something from my band.. well.. its kinda old and we changed our style.
But I'm still proud of it. Pls dont judge too hard!
Im the guy with the moustache..

It's definitly not my favorite music.. but its a good composition.. and the drummer is fuckin great!

Here's another track I cant hear enough.. kinda diffrent to all the other stuff I posted here.
Also the clip is kinda crazy.

Hey BB you should check out this band named JAWS, they're not very popular by any means but they make amazing songs. Here's one of my favorites:

Just creates such a good vibe check this one out too if you like that one.

"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Name:Marnix
GMT:+1
Favorite genre of music: Epic, Metal, JRock
Least favorite genre of music: EDM
Favorite music artist: J. T. Peterson
Least favorite music artist: Nicki Minaj
Favorite music sharing website: good ol' youtube
One example of your favorite music:
cage the gargoyle
Haha i liked your example, to me it sounds like it could be a good theme song to something, you're in

I think you might like this, its really heavy, so if you don't like heavier songs stay away from it, if you do then it'll most likely blow your mind or possibly even your speakers:

"do it again and i'll insert my giant watermelon dick into your cornhole" ~ Smaguris
Hey Kris! You're in. That example was super abstract. i don't listen to anything like it. ;o
I thought it was nice.
Last edited by Galaxy; Dec 11, 2014 at 11:56 PM.
Originally Posted by Triton View Post
Haha i liked your example, to me it sounds like it could be a good theme song to something, you're in

I think you might like this, its really heavy, so if you don't like heavier songs stay away from it, if you do then it'll most likely blow your mind or possibly even your speakers:

music is never too heavy ;p
kinda liked it, tho I prefer non electronic sounds
Also thanks for letting me in ;)

something else I like
cage the gargoyle
Damn, honestly this is probably one of the best metal songs that i have heard in a really long time... here's something else you may like, I've posted this already but yeah:

If you don't like this here's the original version both are amazing imo.

Originally Posted by BBKing View Post
dayum.. have to change my name.. that great delta blues guitar.. and so impressive..
:o thx for posting the name (link do not work)
and thx to MLO!! Best new organization!!

And here is something from my band.. well.. its kinda old and we changed our style.
But I'm still proud of it. Pls dont judge too hard!
Im the guy with the moustache..

really cool!! So you and your band actually got to film a music video. Because that does not look homemade, that looks really professional.