Ranking
Originally Posted by DJYap View Post
"nothing new or creative." - Sly
I agree. I scrolled through the Art forum and they all look the same.

here's my Appclip:

decline me hard daddy

seems like the standard rap edit to me
i wasnt a fan of the freecam, it's pretty static in some areas. it didnt seem planned or executed well, because it would only be still for part of the replay, then start moving out of no where like you just forgot to add a camera keyframe at the start or something. the vignette didnt fit at all imo.
very jarring transitions @ 0:41 and 0:45
the ground texture was on for some of the replays, it felt like it doesn't belong and takes away any mood the edit had

the cuts and lack of smooth transitions make the edit seem pretty basic, with the only effects being the vignette, rgb split, and wave/wiggle distortion thing

i'd say work more on the theme of your edits and what you want to express, build your edit based around a mood or something you want to communicate. declined
Is there anywhere I can get this video program for free? I would like to start editing but I do not have the program.
|Obey|
Turning over a new leaf!
Originally Posted by Raven View Post
Is there anywhere I can get this video program for free? I would like to start editing but I do not have the program.

The two most popular programs for these kind of videos are Sony Vegas Pro and Adobe After Effects, both have a free 30-day trial.
My reponse ! <3

I have the full version,but it's 35 sec and the song is copyrighted
Last edited by HVNANitrox; Oct 22, 2016 at 10:26 AM.
"Wining is teaching,Losing is learning"
I'll write something more indepth later, but I'll keep this response fairly short.

The music fading out slightly then coming back in wasn't that necessary, its very unsatisfying and distracts me from the actual video. The sound effects were also very annoying, after being repeated over and over again.
The clip at 0:07 didn't really make any sense for being included, the entire thing looks like filler and making it go in reverse didn't help. The cc felt a little extreme.
Everything looked a bit choppy, so the video could benefit from RSMB(reelsmart motion blur) to help smooth it out.

I enjoy your camera work, the video had alright flow and p/c

Denied, not bad but not amazing.

gonna sub my app tmmw just trying to figure out why my clips look so laggy I recorded them in 60 fps blah blah ergh help.

if video player dont work here https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=R0WM3vm0AFk
Last edited by Jadeci; Jan 18, 2017 at 06:27 AM.