Ranking
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
bzzzzzzzzzz

bzz bzzzz bzz bzz bbzz bbbzzz bzbzbz bzzzz

Apathetic User
You mentioned in an earlier interview that RedDevil had good music preferences, but how about your own?
Please don't say flight of the bumblebee
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
When I first joined this community, you were my role model.

Well done. Also, love your comics, funny, original and well drawn! Thought about having them published?
Originally Posted by Hobo View Post
hey

hellooooooooooo

Originally Posted by Hero View Post
Why did you choose hanz0 as your username? I'm asking because I mostly imagine you as this.

I chose it based on the historical figure. Obviously it's a fairly common name in popular culture these days. The amusing thing is that I had to use the zero because there was a "hanzo" account already when I joined but he's been inactive for a long time. I actually once got a PM from him (at the time I was an admin) demanding that I change my name because, in his words, people were confusing me for him (i.e. that he was better-known than me).

Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post
bzz bzzzz bzz bzz bbzz bbbzzz bzbzbz bzzzz

bzzzzzzz bzzz bzzzzzzzzz

Originally Posted by Complexity View Post

Originally Posted by Lazors View Post
You mentioned in an earlier interview that RedDevil had good music preferences, but how about your own?
Please don't say flight of the bumblebee

My taste in music is pretty eclectic. Classical, instrumental, alternative, certain electronic, whatever. Right now I'm listening to music from Lord of the Dance because I felt like it and nobody can stop me. I've also been known to blast Thomas the Tank Engine/[insert rapper here] mashups on Skype but that's something else.
flight of the bumblebee is good

Originally Posted by Dscigs View Post
do you like lemons and red subs?

I like lemon bars...?

Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
When I first joined this community, you were my role model.

Well done. Also, love your comics, funny, original and well drawn! Thought about having them published?

Thanks. I haven't thought about that - they began as a hobby and will probably stay that way since the inspiration to draw new ones comes fairly infrequently.
Last edited by hanz0; Mar 10, 2014 at 06:33 PM.

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
I see, well either ways they're nice ^^

Maybe throw them in an album at Imgur.com or Deviantart.com and get some opinions on them, as well as viewers for your site?
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post

bzzzzzzz bzzz bzzzzzzzzz

bzbzbzbz bzz bzzzbzbzzbz bzzz bzzzzz. bzzzzzzzzz bz bz bzzzzzzbzbzzzzzzzz

Apathetic User
Originally Posted by Fenris View Post
I see, well either ways they're nice ^^

Maybe throw them in an album at Imgur.com or Deviantart.com and get some opinions on them, as well as viewers for your site?

I'm usually too tired/lazy to do much of anything productive on my days off from work but who knows, maybe one of these days I'll get really inspired.

Originally Posted by Fluz View Post
What team you prefer Hanz0 ? Red Subs Or AdPhones ?

- who's Hanz0
- I prefer the bee-colored bees

Originally Posted by Vendoor View Post
bzbzbzbz bzz bzzzbzbzzbz bzzz bzzzzz. bzzzzzzzzz bz bz bzzzzzzbzbzzzzzzzz

bzzzzzzzzzzzzz

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&