Ranking
Warrior:
Tricking replay -Generally a really nice tricking replay. I would have liked to see some higher jumps though. You have to put a lot of force into rotations so you can make up for the lack of airtime. This results in some not so great landings.
Dancing reaply - awesome booty shake. The transition to the headspin was a bit forced but that headspin to swingthrough transition was really really rad. I'm surprised you got so much spin out of the swingthrough but I'm glad you did. Well done. The last jump was a maybe a bit too high for my likings but nice split landing. Enjoyed your replays a lot.

Dscigs:
Hmm, I'm not that much of a destructive replay maker. But you seem to be too close to hit with your right leg properly. The replays feels like it needs a huge chest hit next. Maybe try to keep uke at distance with you grabbing arm. This way you could buy yourself some time to get the next hit in. Or just raise the shoulder for a bit and kick with your left leg. Nice doubleknee by the way. Something like this but more boomy https://app.box.com/s/v6grlq3hkprle9bpqfsr

PlataBear:
I liked the setup a lot. I'm a huge fan of kneespins. I didn't expect that many dms from your second punch, really nice. The skeet was rather close distance so I guess it wasn't that hard to get the dm not much to say about that. And finally a great kick from above to get the crotchblock.
In overall I have to say it looked a bit like you struggled moving around, as if you weren't really comfortable with the gravity. You have to compensate the not optimal setups with a lot of force. And since you always put so much force into it I expected more speed and height.

Cercopes:
Nice boom there. Looks like something your ankle would easily break from. And I actually liked that the skeet wasn't superfast thrown. Afterwards you are just moving in random directions and especially all your body parts try to do other things. Or at least I don't know what you intended to do there. They are not aiding each other. For fluid movement you have to chill down a bit. You are twitching your limbs all the time to achieve something. Being fluid is not about moving a lot rapidly, that's only for impacts. Try to stay upright more. Your upper body is parallel to the ground a lot and that makes fluid movements harder. For momentum gain, push stuff against the ground in a way your chest can aid the motion.

Chaco:
Glad I could inspire you.
I'm so happy you didn't go for the frontkick in the beginning. Getting that extra half spin sometimes really does it job. The follow up kick didn't look very spectacular but was well executed and necessary because you were flying away from Uke after all. Not everything has to be spectacular. The jumpback was the only little downside for me. I just didn't like the looks of it. But good job on getting back so fast and setting up the kick midair. You really know what you are doing. I liked that there weren't long waiting parts. Action packed and clean yet. Great replay.
Oblivion: that wasn't hilarious
Oblivion: it was brilliantly complex though
Oblivion: hands down man
Oblivion: today I genuinely believe more than I ever did before
Oblivion: that you are better than me
Oblivion: gg NutHug

Like my stuff?
Join my FunClub or subscribe on Youtube
you have successfully converted me into -30 even though -9.82 is still better what do you have to say you filthy pleb

also how does momentum work during a missleg or wtvr its called. i did a shitty one by accident and still dont know how it works
Last edited by pusga; Mar 11, 2014 at 11:01 AM.
oh yeah
Misslegs are funny. For people who don't know what it is: http://www.club540.com/trick/missleg
You just land on one of your legs and then throw everything to your back, extend other hip, extend pecs, extend abs, ramming your foot into the ground so you bounce back up. I tend to transition into some kind of swingthrough by relaxing my non standing hip not sure if that's necessary. Definitely no classic missleg. Just shove your foot really hard into the ground so you bounce back up. Then some extend glutes work and shoulder stuff and you get a little spin out of it.
Last edited by NutHug; Mar 11, 2014 at 11:31 AM.

Like my stuff?
Hello.
Attached Files
#L-Red-Heart.rpl (359.6 KB, 32 views)
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Why hello there, nemesis. Firstly, great idea for a Tori Legends thread, was wonderin when you would show up.Now, my replay

See ya later.
h
A quick question. Have you trained at doing tricks in real life too? If yes, what kind of ones can you do?

I'll also leave a replay.

Thanks.

The attachment section is missing so I'll post a link: http://forum.toribash.com/showpost.p...9&postcount=17
Critique of only the first replay would be nice.
Last edited by Uberis; Mar 11, 2014 at 03:42 PM.
lozker:
Nice setup there. You did well in terms of keeping the action going. No misleading movements yet I hoped you would achieve a bit more speed in your movements or don't got for the easiest follow up move. Nice boomhit though. You could try to spice things up by adding a spin before doing another hit. Like this it's a solid straight forward replay. Well done.

Gargon:
Arrrr. You! Despite my immense grudge against you I have to say I did enjoy the beginning hit. I like how the leg came all the way around. For the ground impact I have to say, those aren't as nice if you fly around that much. It looks like you are throwing yourself around just as much around as Uke. When you pull him in to kick him you had a great opportunity to get in an upright position again whi you unfortunately missed. Skeet was kinda out of context. Wasn't really in the flow of the replay.

Uberis:
I did consider doing tricks in real life for years. But I never got around to actually start it. I could do a flip as a kid and did some parkour a few years ago but that's about it.
Similar to lozker you do deliver nice hits but it's pretty straight forward. Some powerful hits but no fancy setups for the looks. Finally I'd advice you to hold your lumbar more. It's twitching a lot and gives the feeling your Tori lacks some torso tension.

NoKi:
Hmmm... not really.
Want me to judge all replays in that thread? :x

Like my stuff?
Originally Posted by NutHug View Post
Arrrr. You!

Love ya too man. Thanks for the CnC,+love and +rep.
Also, Splitcap
h
That skeet actually took me forever believe it or not. The pec is such a light joint and the aiming was new to me, I'm so used to hands :/
Attached Files
#Plata_Chiky Chiky Pow Pow.rpl (184.6 KB, 36 views)
My signature was too long so I got this pretty rainbow here instead now. Isn't it nice? This is a nice rainbow.

Risk did this to me and I hate him forever, please join the official "Fuck Risk in the Ass With a Live Bat" social group to join me in hating Risk:
Click here to join my cult to fuck Risk in the ass with a live bat