Ranking
what the... is this? rly? n-Nuthug is o-Oblivion?? no this can't be true. if it's then i can just say..... lol. I feel like Nuthug is true tb legend if that's really true.
"raawr says the dinosaur right?"
~◆~
[OSHI,TA,OoT,RMO]
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Awesome stuff man. I really like that you put in some stuff about hacking, because no one knows how to do it and no one has really made any in-depth tutorials about it. It's a facet of replaymaking that has been impenetrable for too long.

Cheers broski! More hacking stuff will follow and I'll try to reveal a lot of specific hacks that aren't written anywhere else.

Also if anyone doesn't understand a step on one of the tutorials just ask it up here and answers will be given!

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
Hey Oblivion! Congrats again. I avoid ErthTK rooms when you're in them hahaha

Thanks! I try to find you in other rooms though, so that I can get my ass whooped and learn something.
Originally Posted by Slycooper View Post
Top 5 favorite replay makers?

NutHug, Nightin, Jaker, Larfen, Pulse, in no specific order and with some bias added in
Originally Posted by ThePirateKing View Post
Why do men have nipples?
How can we time-travel?

The gender of fetuses is only determined at a later stage of development, so we all get nipples at first but mammary growth in most of the cases stays exclusive to women because of hormonal differences.
Become an astronaut and age around 20 miliseconds less than Erthbound people! Time dilation isn't exactly the same as time travelling but but but
Originally Posted by Course View Post
any tips on replay making btw? (other than relax-all)

Learn how to use hold, specially if you're more down to the realism path.
It removes just as much floppy and sudden twitchy movements as needed to give a whole different feeling to a replay.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Wait wait wait... you're NutHug too? You are his alt?

What the heck?

Originally Posted by lozker View Post
what the... is this? rly? n-Nuthug is o-Oblivion?? no this can't be true. if it's then i can just say..... lol. I feel like Nuthug is true tb legend if that's really true.

Qblivion is NutHug.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Dafuq
Anyway congrats
I thought NutHug is Russian
See my mug , it'll probably turn the flowers black
Sup Oblivion. Lets get the normal " #1 FANBOY" stuff out of the way. I have found you through the stock replays when I first started to play, and I really do enjoy your sparring replays, and i am more of a destruction man of myself, never really watch spars.

But anyways, what brought you to sparring?
h
Do you plan on making a tutorial on how to make realistic movement?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
What Karstnator said, and who taught you, or did you teach yourself?
where is my replay of vladimit putin in a zoot suit punching out the moon

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by 1TheV View Post
Dafuq
Anyway congrats
I thought NutHug is Russian

NutHug is german, I'm portuguese.
Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
But anyways, what brought you to sparring?

At that time realism was starting to get more attention. There were only a few that could do it properly in singleplayer, like Nightin, NutHug and Dragenon.
NutHug didn't fancy going online that much because of all the harassing. Nightin was kind of a strict singleplayer guy.

Dragenon on the other hand worked a lot on bringing the realism trend into multiplayer. He still has the sparring thread with the most views on the Multiplayer Replays board actually.
Note that this guy was starting to pull b-twists online and that was kind of deemed as near impossible by most people at that time.
I was on the same clan he was and he was a major influence when I started, so I got dragged into sparring while trying to play like him.
Originally Posted by Complexity View Post
Oblivion why are you so smart?

Genetics and a great environment to grow up in, if I can even be considered smart.
Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Do you plan on making a tutorial on how to make realistic movement?

Unfortunately that'd take way too much time for me to make, plus it's highly unpractical to make a tutorial on something so vast.
I can and will answer specific doubts and give some pointers when the time comes, but a full tutorial is too big of an endeavor :(
Originally Posted by Buze View Post
What Karstnator said, and who taught you, or did you teach yourself?

Most of the process of becoming a better player in Toribash comes from autodidacticism , but I learned A LOT when I first started hanging out in #ormo on IRC.
At that time NutHug and Nightin discussed most frequently how realistic movement worked in Toribash, and constantly made replays and competed with each other.
They made me realize how little I actually knew about the game.
That was also the time where I improved the fastest.
Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
where is my replay of vladimit putin in a zoot suit punching out the moon

In spaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaace
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
Originally Posted by Oblivion View Post
Most of the process of becoming a better player in Toribash comes from autodidacticism , but I learned A LOT when I first started hanging out in #ormo on IRC.
At that time NutHug and Nightin discussed most frequently how realistic movement worked in Toribash, and constantly made replays and competed with each other.
They made me realize how little I actually knew about the game.
That was also the time where I improved the fastest.

#ormo makes men out of boys

I said my congrats anyway but you're too legit for it to remain private
GRATZ HOMBRE

Ok, random question, one of my current uni projects is to design an office/house/studio.
I've taken this to mean "design your dream work and home environment in one", as such, what cool features would you ideal future home have?
The technology has to be possible, but not necessarily anywhere past "discovered"
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.