Ranking
You're cool, moço.

And spacefixer is reallyyy old, I wouldn't use it in its current state. Maybe I'll update it some day.
multiple texture uploader! updated: multiple texture remover!
updated pretty colorlist!

<BobJoelZ> ok ive just rebooted my pc and ive tried to activate my reflex on yahoo internet explorer :/ no luck

<Aracoon> I do not enjoy having anal sex with multiple men
Originally Posted by Erth View Post
#ormo makes men out of boys

I said my congrats anyway but you're too legit for it to remain private
GRATZ HOMBRE

Ok, random question, one of my current uni projects is to design an office/house/studio.
I've taken this to mean "design your dream work and home environment in one", as such, what cool features would you ideal future home have?
The technology has to be possible, but not necessarily anywhere past "discovered"

Cheers man ;)
Well, it'd be awesome if some of the rooms of my house were strategically positively pressurized and most of the corners rounded up. It would be incredibly easy to clean everything that way.

Spending most of my time hunched against books on my room also made me inclined to really want a great studying place.
Aligned to make the most of Portugal's long sunny days; full wall windows being a integral part along with a skylight.
Not sure about how the storage for tons of books would work though.

A huge garden is also a must.
Originally Posted by Yoyo View Post
You're cool, moço.

And spacefixer is reallyyy old, I wouldn't use it in its current state. Maybe I'll update it some day.

You too, jovem.
I'll be mentioning some of your scripts a lot later as well, might work as a little incentive to update them :p
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
Did you enter SP CUP this year? if not do you plan on trying to defeat your alt nuthug?

Nope, this year I was an invited judge along with Larfen and Shook.
No plans for that as of now.
Currently, university is sucking most of my time and wits. In Toribash I mostly just want to play with freedom with the little time I have, and chase some old goals.
Also nowadays NutHug has the equivalent to a "lvl 99 weapon" as we were referring to it yesterday in #ormo. I'd need the availability to learn some things about coding to try and chase him.
We're still kids in buses longing to be free.
What's the best way to get good at replay making? By just messing around with the tori and trying different things, studying other people's replays using some of the scripts you mentioned?
bananananananananaananananananannanaa delicious
Originally Posted by ape View Post
What's the best way to get good at replay making? By just messing around with the tori and trying different things, studying other people's replays using some of the scripts you mentioned?

It varies from person to person. Ultimately the most important thing is to have fun.
I'm not saying this as a politically correct answer. I'm saying it because otherwise you'll simply stop playing Toribash as it becomes a burden.

Default replay-makers like Larfen and myself give some credit to Enikesha, one of the tools that I mentioned, as a main form to learn. It offers you a way to break down the replays of people you like and learn from them.

My best advice though, and what might have made me stick with the game for so long, is to make use of the community. Toribash is heavily community-based for a lot of people.
You make replays like you want to, trying to improve every time and having fun while at it, and you post them on the Replays board.
CnC some other players and they'll cnc you back.
Pay attention to what they tell you, listen to their advice, and enjoy that other people take time to watch and comment on your stuff. That way you'll get better.

Also, try and participate in the SP events. Even if you don't win, it's a great way to challenge yourself to get better with a set deadline.
I can honestly say that I improved the fastest in all of my time in Toribash when I used to participate in big competitions.

__________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ __________________________________________________ _______________

I'm adding a contribution to the first post's information.
I'll present you with the solution to one or two problems that were layed on #ormo yesterday.

How to turn Tori and Uke to each other when they are side by side in a mod

Last edited by Oblivion; Mar 18, 2014 at 12:06 AM.
How did you come up to hacking?
Also, I just noticed you are NutHug´s nemesis. well, meet the arch nemesis.
h
Originally Posted by Gargon555 View Post
How did you come up to hacking?
Also, I just noticed you are NutHug´s nemesis. well, meet the arch nemesis.

I started by listening to some talks about changing matchframes after a replay had already been started on #ormo, and then realized that you could edit stuff with notepad.
Also Tamer0 used to troubleshoot my replays when they spontaneously glitched, fixing them without me having to remake anything, and I wanted to be able to do that myself.

Then it was most likely NutHug/Tamer0 telling me to read this http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=19742 to get a bit more knowledge on it.

Learning how the basics functioned I realized that I could recreate tons of superpowers on Toribash and that's what fired me up on hacking.
Last edited by Oblivion; Mar 19, 2014 at 01:26 AM.
Did you ever finish Project Amazing or is that as dead as my Toribash career?
Originally Posted by Tamer0 View Post
Did you ever finish Project Amazing or is that as dead as my Toribash career?

It has been on halt for A LONG time, but actually for the first time in said copious amount of time today I made some advancements and it might??? be back on track.
Coincidence???

Also #ORMO misses The Salmon :(