Ranking
Originally Posted by Risk View Post
So the 2nd best GM lead of all time is a legend now. Congrats, Toni. \o/

oh stop it, you

Also hi tona, gratz on this 3=D
Gratz on the rank, let me test your memory.

Remember this?(2011-10-7 5:12 PM in 0 GMT, GMBets hosted by yourself.)
Oh and do you approve Qubakai fanfiction(Qubic x Tonakai)?
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
hellonz0 AKA leader of NO, Tribe, Urban, Sigma and whatever clan Faint is in
I just want to remind you that you are a mighty fine person and I like reading your comics. of the newer ones I especially liked the prego and the suit one.

thank you thanks tonkatruckai

also welcome to [no]

"i wish i could do that ken watanabe face where his eyes are really wide" -siku 2015
DONSELUKE, MASTER OF LAWSUIT
if you love america please sign this petition
B&B&B&
Originally Posted by Tonakai View Post
it was great when people actually made comics like when the thread was made

Will you recreate a thread where people actually will post self made comics (that is actually entertaining and not directly publicly shaming) ?
Please bring back Organiζations board
Originally Posted by Dr_Who View Post
hi tonakai, my question is

where does your name come from

#finsshouldtakeovertheworld

once upon a time I was reading the Finnish translation of One Piece. In volume 15, Tony Tony Chopper was introduced, and in volume 16 his history was told. In the flashback, Hiruluk names him Tony Tony Chopper because he's a reindeer and his horns could fell a tree. There was a translator's note, mentioning that tony is shortened of tonakai, which is Japanese for reindeer. Reindeer reindeer tree-feller.

So I was making an account to Toribash while I was reading this particular volume, and I thought "well that would be a fine name."

in short, I got tonakai from One Piece and tonakai means reindeer in Japanese

Originally Posted by ClariS View Post
>inb4 Tonakai mean reindeer in japanese

yes

Originally Posted by DropKick View Post
What are some of your top memories from toribash

There are a lot, really.

- Winning that one Wushu tournament vs. Dafe
- Hosting events independently back in 2007
- Getting a PM from Shogan, the past leader of the GameKeepers, that they would like me to become a GameKeeper
- Hosting the first ToriOlympics
- Becoming a ToriAgent
- Hosting more events
- Being selected as one of the five first members of the new ToriAgents group
- Doing Toribash in a Nutshell comics
- Making the List of all staff thread
- Becoming a GameKeeper again
- Hosting Don't Look Behind You events
- Becoming a GameMaster
- Hosting One Chance tournaments
- Becoming a Super Moderator
- Hosting that one 7 second reactiontime tournament series where people bet lots of high bets
- Becoming an Admin
- Becoming a... wait what was it again?
- Becoming a ToriLegend

there have been lots of great moments but whenever I've been hosting have been the best times. Hosting sure is fun.

Originally Posted by Kyure View Post
Hi Tonakai, how is Shadowgate? Also ily, merry christmas.

it's a nice point 'n click game. Getting stuck a lot, and I have ended up relying on in-game hints and sometimes even guides to get forward. The narration is nice, the game pretty much mocks and ridicules you constantly ("'Tis a sad thing that your adventures have ended here"). Sometimes the solutions don't make much sense, though (okay there's a goblin in front of me, I could use my magnificent hammer to smash him *GOBLIN SMASH* uh okay, how about this spear *GOBLIN SMASH* dammit, I think the dirk I got from the beginning was meant to be used as my main weapon, I'll try- *GOBLIN SMASH* oh for fuck's sake I'll just punch the fuck out of him I'm stuck anyways *KO* wat)

however I don't think I'm much of a point 'n click gamer, I don't see much of a point in them. But hey, Shadowgate has a nice atmosphere in it, and there's actually a lot of content in it, including all kinds of ridiculous ways of dying.

Originally Posted by Zero View Post
how many cash monies will it take to see ur gobber irl?

500 TC

Originally Posted by Tinerr View Post
oh stop it, you

Also hi tona, gratz on this 3=D

hi. thanks, your artistic take on an ASCII dick has left me incredibly impressed and has made me ponder deep life questions. While I go about my self-discovering adventures thanks to your immersive art, I decided to have it framed to keep me motivated.

Originally Posted by Eddylee View Post
Read this in the Stanley Parable narrator voice, so much better.
Nice story though

sweet. I was imagining Thomas Was Alone's narrator while writing it. You made me want to try The Stanley Parable. maybe I'll get it soon.

Originally Posted by NoKi1119 View Post
Gratz on the rank, let me test your memory.

Remember this?(2011-10-7 5:12 PM in 0 GMT, GMBets hosted by yourself.)
Oh and do you approve Qubakai fanfiction(Qubic x Tonakai)?

you link that image to me every time you see me
do those fanfics even exist

Originally Posted by hanz0 View Post
thank you thanks tonkatruckai

also welcome to [no]

no problem hanz0nilas
thanks but I still don't want to have a tag

Originally Posted by Wyverneon View Post
Will you recreate a thread where people actually will post self made comics (that is actually entertaining and not directly publicly shaming) ?

I doubt it. Judging from the amount of comics made in the previous thread, the new thread wouldn't last too long.
why haven't we played fashion souls 2 together yet
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Hey Tonakai, lets play some games together, I finally have my new pc

Also congrats friend.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم