Toribash
Why hasn't this been moved to the HoS?

just kiddin'

Thanks for doing most of the transfers in my scam reports o7

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
Originally Posted by McNuggets View Post
You still play agar.io, what is the highest you've ever been on the leaderboards?

Nah I never really played. Better things to do while at uni and lag was to bad at home.

Originally Posted by DrHax View Post
I don't really think I have any questions. I just go back to the time you made me that "bucket of water" item and it really made me feel great after a highly stressful weekend.

So just, thank you for being you. Can't think of a more deserving legend for who you are outside the game.

Tyty, should probably send one of those to Stellar given current events.

Originally Posted by jusmi View Post
When are you going to cover one of my songs on piano :CC

Pick me your favorite and I'll give it a go. I do lots of covers but generally just for my own enjoyment or for friends. If people are interested I could start publishing some maybe.

Originally Posted by Space View Post
So like, not trying to be rude or anything but why are you legend?

Like im not saying you dont deserve it i just dont know what you did :O I live under a rock.

The blurb in the legend list thread more or less sums it up. Just work I've done helping the community and stuff.

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
Why's your voice so sexy?

No idea. Luck?

Originally Posted by Ninjakid57 View Post
Can I make you a pixel art tori of yourself? I'm making an thread in [Art] about it.

I guess so.

Originally Posted by IBlackleon View Post
Congratulations!
Btw I still remember when you were using @#w#@, thing in your signature. It gave me a 5 sec happiness until I log out.

So funny when Fish first introduced that. Chaos.

Originally Posted by Neko View Post
http://youtu.be/ZQ7oqmikZDQ

Nice.

Originally Posted by The7thVoid View Post
#beststaffmember

Well thanks very much.

Originally Posted by Karstnator View Post
Why hasn't this been moved to the HoS?

just kiddin'

Thanks for doing most of the transfers in my scam reports o7

Thanks for the appreciation. It can get a bit thankless at times so it's nice to feel valued.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
No idea. Luck?

It better be the job of the voice gods.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
are you a person or 3 kids sitting on each other shoulders with a jacket on top?
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post
are you a person or 3 kids sitting on each other shoulders with a jacket on top?

Would also like to know this.

You're too tall and I am suspicious.
She/They

Yeah, I only don't like erthtkv2 because of the mod's name. Make it "tkv2," and the mod will instantly become more popular. This is a valid reason as the name of the mod is still an important feature that no one seems to have yet discussed.
Thanks for being attentive to me when I needed your help. Greatly appreciated. It is really awesome to have someone like you helping this place out.
Last edited by Link; Jun 10, 2015 at 02:19 PM.
Originally Posted by Ezeth View Post

Originally Posted by Erth View Post
Would also like to know this.

You're too tall and I am suspicious.

Originally Posted by Link View Post
Thanks for being attentive to me when I needed your help. Greatly appreciated. It is really awesome to have someone like you helping this place out.

Thanks for positive words mang. At the end of the day it's all for the community.
Originally Posted by Solax View Post
the revelation

confirmed!!!! we will ban you soon like we did to stellar (rip).
nah just kidding, you're a great guy. grats on legend!