Ranking
Original Post
LARFEN THREAD
Hi, I'm Evan AKA Larfen. I'm a university student majoring in Mathematics. I'm probably one of the most prolific replay makers ever and made some cool stuff over the past 7 years. Most people probably know me for manipulation replays specifically (I even wrote a guide on them a while back which people seem to like).

More recently, I had a fairly popular (for Toribash) stream where I would make replays and then critique viewer's replays. I kinda burned out on doing that after a while, but I hope that it ended up helping some people get even a little bit better at making replays that they're proud of. If you want to watch the videos, I uploaded most of my broadcasts on my youtube channel.

Right now, I'm focusing on getting good at competitive Super Smash Bros Melee, so that might account for my lack of activity in Toribash lately. You can search youtube for some matches of me if you're interested. I also read books all the time now. I'm planning on doing a celebration stream for legend status this coming weekend though so stay tuned for that.

My intention for this thread I guess is to answer any questions you guys want to ask me. Whether its about toribash, myself, or cats, whatever, I like the attention.

speaking of cats

Relevant links:

Replay Thread

Twitch Stream (May or may not be active)

Youtube Channel

Every replay I've ever made

Also shoutouts to everyone in [T] and ORMO, you guys are the reason I'm still here. Special shoutouts to max homies pusga, BISH, and Shook
Last edited by Larfen; Jan 11, 2016 at 01:37 AM.
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
FIRST

Congrats on making legend.
Tell your cats I said I'm proud
ナゲット
Since that doesnt register as a question, are your cats danker than your replays?
ナゲット
Grats dude

your default replay was the first thing I saw when I saw my friend playing toribash about 4 years ago. He kept on claiming it was his XD. I wouldn't be here without you dude
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
click my sig for a great time (WIP)
im smoking weed out of a pussy filled with money i like this
dude what the heck!! why haven't you streamed in so long

please stream again dude
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Nugeten View Post
FIRST

Congrats on making legend.
Tell your cats I said I'm proud

Originally Posted by Zockinator View Post
Congratulations

you earned this

Originally Posted by Nagato9757 View Post
Grats dude

your default replay was the first thing I saw when I saw my friend playing toribash about 4 years ago. He kept on claiming it was his XD. I wouldn't be here without you dude

Thanks guys

Originally Posted by Nugeten View Post
Since that doesnt register as a question, are your cats danker than your replays?

My cats are not danker than my replays, but I like them more because they're actually real and like me back

Originally Posted by pusga View Post

OH GOD PLEASE NO DON'T WATCH

Originally Posted by Demon View Post
dude what the heck!! why haven't you streamed in so long

please stream again dude

I'm planning on streaming this saturday or sunday (16th or 17th) for a sort of celebration stream. Its probably not gonna be a regular thing again though sorry
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
pleease make it a regular thing again, i learned quite a bit from it
pacquiao
Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
Special shoutouts to max homies pusga, BISH, and Shook

oh larfen you tasty wonderful manbread <3

'bout damn time you got legendary i say
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol