Toribash
As a fellow golden name, pusga actually has decent taste in fruit as much as I'd like to say otherwise.

Mangos cannot be anything other than god tier, and oranges are super overrated, but other than that pretty good. Having guava in god tier automatically gives your opinion weight.

My imaginary accomplishments still greatly outweigh my real ones but I'm working on that, tbh it's hard to do anything of note before you graduate college.

Congratulations though, I'm glad that a player as talented as you is given recognition before you don't care about it anymore. Replay conversations with you have led me to more critical thinking than 4 years of high school. If you can decide on something that's worth spending your time on, this is proof that you have the capacity for greatness when you dedicate yourself. GL in life my dude.

Anyway, as a question, what is your favorite toribash joint and why?
[12:00] <fudgiebalz> toribash SUCKS
Check my ~~~Dank Replays~~~
why am I not one of your toribash influences
I order u to fix this

doubt u even know who I iz ;-;

I can totally relate to the imaginary accomplishments vs irl ones :c
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Nomad Moderated Message:
Be more straightforward with your uplifting messages or I'll fucking skin you alive.
Was waiting for this to come forth.

One of my altime favourites within replaymaking and a plain nice guy.

Deserved to every bit of it. Now, go make me a 15 dm boom.
Jun 2, 2023 - .best. day. ever.
i tend to agree with your fruit tier list, grats on getting legend buddy
u deserve it
Congratulations on the thread pusga here have a raydoncong you deserve it

oh yeah
I honestly know little to nothing about replay making. It looks very difficult to do. I dont really know much about you to be honest, besides reading the OP. What i mean by that, is that youre an older member of the game who i never got to really meet or get to know at all, not that im worthy of that or anything.I can see why you got Legend. You deserved it.

You be one of the guys (there's a lot) who I look up to as superiors in all ways.

PS. Your orange god teir level makes me more happy than you could imagine
Last edited by WeooWeoo; Sep 27, 2016 at 11:41 AM.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
Finally Pusga! You're a Legend! I think a large portion of the community has been waiting for this to happen for quite some time now. You'll always continue to satisfy me with your replays so please don't do an Imsku on us and leave the game you're a huge help in inspiring newbies to play the game and not give up. You deserve it good job.
*Pulls more tail then a special needs child at the petting zoo*
hi posgo

welcome to the urine name club you boob

!!!

my first piece of advice as a senior urine club member is to always have Skeletor as a role model
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Originally Posted by Kozmonaut View Post
I felt this in my soul

Congrats on legend pusga, oranges ftw

Waffles or pancakes?

thanks. pancakes with sugarcane honey is the best.

Originally Posted by Gargon View Post
hi hello pusga, i will have to report you to the higher ups for clear racism, stating that our opinions dont matter because of our color is absolutely hurtful

second day as legend and already being racist
smh

anyways, do you have fond memories of [DP]

i do, i feel a little bad that i forgot to mention them in my friends spoiler. Airoblinn was an early replay inspiration for me, he disappeared forever though that sucks. Tylander Paidtokill pivot23 are some people who are cool too. i remember trying to learn taekkyon for real and Erth helped me with that. I was also in DP when i got into ormo and became good friends with the people who i currently hang out with. Getting 2nd place in the Malmoth Cup, winning Galaxy's (?) 100k tk tourney and getting in the defaults all happened when i was in DP too.

Originally Posted by Larfen View Post
As a fellow golden name, pusga actually has decent taste in fruit as much as I'd like to say otherwise.

Mangos cannot be anything other than god tier, and oranges are super overrated, but other than that pretty good. Having guava in god tier automatically gives your opinion weight.

My imaginary accomplishments still greatly outweigh my real ones but I'm working on that, tbh it's hard to do anything of note before you graduate college.

Congratulations though, I'm glad that a player as talented as you is given recognition before you don't care about it anymore. Replay conversations with you have led me to more critical thinking than 4 years of high school. If you can decide on something that's worth spending your time on, this is proof that you have the capacity for greatness when you dedicate yourself. GL in life my dude.

Anyway, as a question, what is your favorite toribash joint and why?

thanks, my favourite joint is the chest. The only way to get a decent amount of rotation without using the chest is using combos of different joint states, which is what makes the chest so based.

Originally Posted by Kirito View Post
why am I not one of your toribash influences
I order u to fix this

doubt u even know who I iz ;-;

I can totally relate to the imaginary accomplishments vs irl ones :c

i recognize most people who post regularly. I remember you applying to ormo with tricking replays too.

Originally Posted by Xioi View Post
Was waiting for this to come forth.

One of my altime favourites within replaymaking and a plain nice guy.

Deserved to every bit of it. Now, go make me a 15 dm boom.

Originally Posted by Internet View Post
i tend to agree with your fruit tier list, grats on getting legend buddy
u deserve it

Originally Posted by VIDEOGAMES View Post
Congratulations on the thread pusga here have a raydoncong you deserve it

thanks dudes

BISH that song did not do much for me

Originally Posted by WeooWeoo View Post
I honestly know little to nothing about replay making. It looks very difficult to do. I dont really know much about you to be honest, besides reading the OP. What i mean by that, is that youre an older member of the game who i never got to really meet or get to know at all, not that im worthy of that or anything.I can see why you got Legend. You deserved it.

You be one of the guys (there's a lot) who I look up to as superiors in all ways.

PS. Your orange god teir level makes me more happy than you could imagine

thanks, i'm not really old, i still consider pretty much everyone from after 2010 a newfag. If you really believe that i am super superior to other people, you should know that the only thing i did was play the game for longer than those people

Originally Posted by HASSAN2000 View Post
Finally Pusga! You're a Legend! I think a large portion of the community has been waiting for this to happen for quite some time now. You'll always continue to satisfy me with your replays so please don't do an Imsku on us and leave the game you're a huge help in inspiring newbies to play the game and not give up. You deserve it good job.

thanks. if the amount of replays i have been making is any indication then i'm probably not going to be very active, sorry. i don't think i will completely leave though.

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
hi posgo

welcome to the urine name club you boob

!!!

my first piece of advice as a senior urine club member is to always have Skeletor as a role model

oh yeah
Hi pissga

What is your favorite record you currently hold?
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020