How to cultivate your ePeen and other cool tricks
Hello friends and mortal enemies I am jisse and this is my thread

Jisse the meatsack

Jisse the regular replaymaker

Jisse the hacker

Jisse the modmaker

My proud stuff and misc funnies

Shoutouts

Ask me anything about hacking, modding, replays, depression, busting thick cheeks or some other shit
Last edited by jisse; Nov 23, 2020 at 06:32 PM.
Hah, first again. I'd like to greet my mama and my daddy.

1st Question: how do you have the patience to do those replays? It takes aot of dedication. I usually give up after 5min if it doesn't work like I want it to.
Last edited by Krong; Feb 3, 2018 at 02:36 AM.
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Kriegery View Post
Hah, first again.

1st Question: how do you have the patience to do those replays?

Sheer force of will mostly. It can also be a lot of fun but mostly the fun part is publishing something nobody has seen or done before

Make a little progress every day and eventually you will have a full replay. I've also realized that I find it much more satisfying to make one big replay than spending an equal ammount of time and energy making 10 small ones.

It can be a very interesting experience aswell. Even I still learn stuff about the game with every advanced replay I make, it's like unravelling an enigma. Pieces fall into place and sometimes you can use those new pieces to create cool shit which feels very good
Heyyy grats man! Nice to see you finally with that yellow name!

Dont wanna be the annoying dude but you misswrote Swexx in «*Jisse the regular replaymaker*»
Last edited by heat; Feb 3, 2018 at 03:03 AM.
Find me ingame and duel me
Originally Posted by heat View Post
Heyyy grats man! Nice to see you finally with that yellow name!

Dont wanna be the annoying but you misswrote Swexx in «*Jisse the regular replaymaker*»

Thank you sir

I've always called him Swex and that's what I'm gonna keep calling him
Good catch tho
If you say so! Checking soldier of fortune right now, I’ll tell you more after I’m done!
Find me ingame and duel me
hi jisse I'm going to wipe you off the BoR at some point. this may or may not be a bluff

also grats on yellow status
Last edited by Rfifan; Feb 3, 2018 at 07:05 AM.
RIP [duck] Aug 28 2011 - April 20 2020
wow this was interesting to read man good job u deserved to be legend
Ormo | TANG | Tk | RSO