Ranking
How do you look like a metal band member, your pic you posted in T board you look like a young boy what the frick. Swedish genes are real
oh yeah
Congrats on legend man! I saw it coming a mile away though.

What other games do you play? I'm sure Toribash isn't the only game you revolve around.
Originally Posted by pusga View Post
How do you look like a metal band member, your pic you posted in T board you look like a young boy what the frick. Swedish genes are real

I joined on my 17th birthday and now I'm turning 20 soon holy shit it's gone fast

Originally Posted by Tabby View Post
Congrats on legend man! I saw it coming a mile away though.

What other games do you play? I'm sure Toribash isn't the only game you revolve around.

Thank you thank you

In order of most played: Skyrim, League of Legends(EUW), Terraria, Titan Quest, CSS, CSGO
can you help...theres this weird smell in my room that kinda reminds me of rotten meat
but theres no meat or anything here and iv searched corner to corner and everywhere
although the smell seems to follow me around the house
(iv showered 8 times today, yet its still here)
-----
oh and I also keep getting killer fucking nose bleeds
(10 - 15 minutes)
iv had like 6 nose bleeds today
Last edited by ILOVEPISS9000; Feb 3, 2018 at 06:05 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I think you caught a case of the brain decay

it's nothing to worry about just keep up the dank shitposting im sure things will work out
Congratz Jisse man!! I remember you pushed me to become better a little. I would want to have cork contest with you in mp. So i guess you could say you were my rival in Tricking at one point ahah XD anyways amazing work with your mods, replays, you deserve this!
Congrats on getting legend jisse over the years, you've really mellowed out and become a fantastic role model to the younger generation. Your replay hacking skill is unparalleled, partly because you're right, not one's really gotten into it. All I can really say is you deserve this. Good job man!