Ranking
Jesus fucking christ jisse how long have you had that giant wall of text ready for this occasion? :V
Nevertheless, much congration on the piss name!! Urine the relatively exclusive ranks of the pissbros now, so wear the colour with great pride. ;o
<Blam|Homework> oiubt veubg
various places to find me lol
Tl;dr.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Find the hidden shovel and uncover the secrets of my religion.
-snip-

10:17 PM <~Creati0n> GAS THE DUELERS
6:35 PM <&Fear> good job reta you are now the King Admin
6:35 PM <Typhon> Gj Reta god

Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Fred - My earliest Toribash friend. Toughest guy on the forum, 22 inch arms. Watch out for this guy

vad i helvete vilken jävla charmör du var då. Grattis till legend statusen igen mannen, den var välförtjänt
LegGang
Originally Posted by Karbn View Post
Congrats on getting legend jisse over the years, you've really mellowed out and become a fantastic role model to the younger generation. Your replay hacking skill is unparalleled, partly because you're right, not one's really gotten into it. All I can really say is you deserve this. Good job man!

Thank you so much

Originally Posted by Shook View Post
Jesus fucking christ jisse how long have you had that giant wall of text ready for this occasion? :V
Nevertheless, much congration on the piss name!! Urine the relatively exclusive ranks of the pissbros now, so wear the colour with great pride. ;o

I furiously wrote it after dinner friday and I'll have you know I only considering ending it all twice
Thx shook it's an honor to participate in the pissparty

Originally Posted by ishi View Post
hi you're a nerd. thoughts?

I think we are heading towards a dystopian future where the rich can afford gene manipulation and life extending/immortality treatments(it's not far away at all), creating a branch of beautiful superhumans who control all the worlds resources, while the poor evolve into a form of sub-human goblin creature due to overpopulation and lack of usefullness once everything becomes automized. And as such the human race slowly splits into two, it has already begun

Originally Posted by Reta View Post
Tl;dr.

me bad brain juices
me use toribash to escape
me create lots of things and become good

Originally Posted by Fred View Post
vad i helvete vilken jävla charmör du var då. Grattis till legend statusen igen mannen, den var välförtjänt

There was a piece of old chicken in my pocket that I guess had gone bad
I havent worn these pants in a long time
Originally Posted by Crow View Post

What the fuck dude. Why do you stuff chicken into your pocket?

And thanks for the answer jisse
[TLL]
Originally Posted by Crow View Post

but did you eat it tho?
Not just a truly legend even before you was named, but also made the best Legends thread I've ever seen. At the same time you did essentially what (almost) everyone else did in this board, your thread is absolutely unique.

I know I didn't even congratulated you but I'm not the type. Anyways, your thread is something so awesome, entertaining and involving! I can't even express myself here, I had to say something :^(

Your revolutionized replay making reality with your absurdly complex replay concepts and developments. Your mods are really well made, your modding skills would put you in top references for (mostly for replay making) mod makers because I can see people using and playing your mods for a long time, and still do (I'm one of those), so the quality never declines. And, not just in replay hacking, your replay making skills are above average, you're one of the best replay makers we have around even when it doesn't come to replay hacking.

That without mentioning you as a person, I have almost no idea about who you are, but from what I found out in this thread, your activity is something legitimately lucrative to this community, such as this post, you brought to this community things (and probably will still do) that no one else have done before, and I believe no one will get to do.

gg, Jisse. Totally deserved Legend Status!

Note: I'm not even your fan, not really. But I'm showing all my respect I have for you, you truly captivated me (you used that word a couple times, I think you got me xd). You're one of the big names we have, thank you.

Note2/PS: sorry if bad english
<[Vector]Aadame> damn pat with his mod skills
Need help? PM me! Reach me on Discord: Lionet#1325

Watch my Replays!
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

du är en gud
You now have an epeen refueling thread.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Real human from Event Squad! Send your applications to me <3