Toribash
Originally Posted by jisse View Post
Hi friends thanks I'm still alive

No doodles but I've been making pixel art lately

also considering the art style i assume you're a sky burial fan or Cutlaska or Carrion. Maybe a different name he goes by? Idk but there is no way you aren't, he's amazing.
Holy shit dude i remember you doing a spar with me but i was rusty as fuck
you are a big inspiration to me on sparring and parkouring and i love you no homo <3
Running away...
Your arm tattoo is cool. If I'm not mistaken it's in dragon tongue from the elder scrolls? What does it mean?
|Opener by Xioi|#KillTheScootCork|
|Replays|
"Cool delfin med solglajjor" -Larfen
Originally Posted by Micah View Post
also considering the art style i assume you're a sky burial fan or Cutlaska or Carrion. Maybe a different name he goes by? Idk but there is no way you aren't, he's amazing.

yes and yes

Originally Posted by Superseba View Post
Holy shit dude i remember you doing a spar with me but i was rusty as fuck
you are a big inspiration to me on sparring and parkouring and i love you no homo <3

i love you too princess

Originally Posted by Oaky View Post
Am I blind or is your name still not in the legend list?

yea same for Erth and Gynx :-(

Originally Posted by Mack View Post
Your arm tattoo is cool. If I'm not mistaken it's in dragon tongue from the elder scrolls? What does it mean?

thanks yea it says "squirt isnt pee"

Originally Posted by Divine View Post

Hi Jisse,

Sorry I'm really late. Congratufuckinglations. You were the first sparrer I idolized back in 2013 i think, and it's an honour to see you in this list. Keep up the the mind-blowing work!!

Xlr
Parkour like you've never seen before:
http://forum.toribash.com/showthread.php?t=423045
Originally Posted by xlr84life View Post
Hi Jisse,

Sorry I'm really late. Congratufuckinglations. You were the first sparrer I idolized back in 2013 i think, and it's an honour to see you in this list. Keep up the the mind-blowing work!!

Xlr

Hey thanks man nice to see you back :)
dom delar tydligen ut legend status till vilken jävla knarkare som tigger pengar utanför ruttna matbutiker som helst numera :^)

^vetifan va de där är för nått, va packad o hade tråkigt
Last edited by kyou; Oct 7, 2018 at 10:56 AM.