Toribash
Fuck that obstacle course room, just fuck it. Those pillars can eat a dick :<

<Erf> SkulFuk: gf just made a toilet sniffing joke at me
<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
which pillars? the first are easy with the wall run glitch, the second ones are easy too with a couple of slide jumps and nice timing. now the third ones, damn.

what are your best times? mine's 43.22 seconds with loki with maxed quick rest, maxed marathon and 4/5 rush. you can also use acrobat, but i don't think that's necessary.

http://steamcommunity.com/sharedfile.../?id=165017825
Originally Posted by pal View Post
which pillars?

The moving ones that are slightly too close together for my frames to land on reliably without having to gimp all the movement mods on them ¬_¬

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Just got the paris, not sure if I'll like it in the end. Seems slow and it's hard for me to hit distance enemies with it.

I think I might end up just staying with the default weapon. Looking at the stats the only other thing I'd like seems to be the Braton Vandal..
(>^_^)>
If you want an auto get the normal Braton & ditch the one you start with, it's a pretty solid gun so long as you don't spray too much. You wont be able to get your hands on a Braton Vandal - they were an one off.

<Erf> i think
<Erf> i think i hate you
Originally Posted by iRich View Post
Whats so good about warframe anyway? please tell me.

I love it because you get to grind for materials that help you grind.
Just downloaded this game and decided to record my very first games of it. Still not exactly sure how it works, but I played a couple hours of it.

Is there any way you can play the missions by yourself? And is there a multiplayer option where you can fight other players?