Toribash
Hey guys my name is Oisín Murphy, I live in Ireland so GMT:00.
My old main was TwHunger just about 5th dan on that and I'm a black belt on this.
My best mod used to be lenshu3ng but since I rarely play it ABD is my current best and to be honest i want to join because im sick of FC war hogging saying they are such a friendly clan and when i saw the no judge policy on the thread it swung me over definitely.
Green for realz.
The only N word I say is Naruto and that's on god my n*****.
Originally Posted by IsmokeMDMA View Post
Hey guys my name is Oisín Murphy, I live in Ireland so GMT:00.
My old main was TwHunger just about 5th dan on that and I'm a black belt on this.
My best mod used to be lenshu3ng but since I rarely play it ABD is my current best and to be honest i want to join because im sick of FC war hogging saying they are such a friendly clan and when i saw the no judge policy on the thread it swung me over definitely.
Green for realz.

Proper app, A yes from me.
Older then Earth.
Hey!...My name is Bex (not my real name though) im 12 years old and born on this thingy called philippines...My best mod is boxshu...

I just want to join this clan because it looks so cool...And im a psycho at playing this game...This is my second clan...Please let me join...

Thank you for reading....
Originally Posted by BeXGaming21 View Post
Hey!...My name is Bex (not my real name though) im 12 years old and born on this thingy called philippines...My best mod is boxshu...

I just want to join this clan because it looks so cool...And im a psycho at playing this game...This is my second clan...Please let me join...

Thank you for reading....

Your GMT?
Older then Earth.
B u m p
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
Bump
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
my request to join
Hi, my gamertag is ChrisJeri and i play alot of judo, i also play a bit of akido. I would like to join because I think I would make a great addition to the clan and hopefully i could learn new moves and make a great member to the team. I have had 2 mains in the past which were both black belts and I am currently using this account which is a green belt. GMT+11. Take this request into consideration.
Last edited by ChrisJeri; Dec 30, 2016 at 05:54 AM.