ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
Did this woman predict the future?
I found this... watch and give me your opinions.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EF72TlBqY2g

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Toribash Season 1 Rank 3 | Ex-ES Artist | Ex-Mascot of [Alpha]
CLAN LEAGUE 2019 WINNER
She also "predicted" a chemical & nuclear war in Europe in 2010.
And China taking over the world next year.
Also world communism in 2076.
And the Sun getting cold by the end of XIII century.
Also communications with God, immortality and more in years 4.5k+

Jokes aside, even some countries' leaders used to visit her to know their future when she was alive. Hard to tell what of those "predictions" you come across in the Internet are indeed things she said and which ones are a hoax.

Also I didn't watch the video.
The thing about these predictions is... she "predicted" a lot of stuff, yes, but she also got many things wrong. However, human mind tend to ignore the false variables and highlight the patterns. If you look at it with a skeptical mind it has quite simple explanation - when you say a lot of stuff, eventually some of that stuff will happen just cause of pure chance, especially when the statements are so vague and could have many implications.

Feel free to take a piece of paper and write down events that might happen in a week, like "someone in my school will break his leg" and so on, and yes some of that stuff will come true, it's a simple combo of chance and implications.
She's like nostradamus. She makes many, many, many guesses, in the hopes of something becoming true. Using very general statements usually.
Except she didn't get high on nutmeg all day every day.
Or did she?
When the uploader literally calls themselves "Alltime Conspiracies", you know they're a reliable source. Making a bunch of vague claims and a small few of them coming true? Purely coincidental
oxisudofrenohypoglycemolicodin
even i can "predict" one out of a million things if i make enough "predictions" some are bound to happen
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
She's just one of those big ammounts of people who "predicted" and some of those things got right.
You all remember John Titor, right? he was also one of those "vidents", wich probably was just an person who guessed things and was lucky enought to hit correct ones.
I'm not believing much into those people who predict future, as almost every of them are just guessing stuff.

I didn't watch the video ,too.
retired replaymaker | discord: victortb#9592