Ranking
Original Post
A new head for my current set. Budget 70k and some items
Looking for high quality 512x512 head to fit my current set and items.
I have budget of 70k but you can also pick and choose any items from my deactivated.
For this price I'm expecing top quality artwork custom made to fit my items and set.
I'm giving you a full artistic freedom, in hopes that a set with a halo, devil's horns and a beard is getting some of you inspired for doing something interesting with it.
Seeing as the items on my head are pretty heavy with symbolism I'd like the head to also have some. Don't feel like you have to restirct yourself to christian or even just religious symbolism however.
Also my hands curently have a skin colour, but I am willing to change it if the head really talks to me. I'm also willing to give up the beard for same reason.

my current set with head deactivated

Last edited by Obazu; Feb 23, 2017 at 02:26 AM.
[The Team]
<largekilla> You are going to give me cancer
WIP #1

Am I moving in the right direction with this or should I start from scratch?

Preview

''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Sorry man, but I'm not feeling this one. I think it's because my set is an armour (as best shown by the hand textures), and the head being fully same colour as the set makes it look like it's fullmetal, which makes it weird to have beard growing of it.
All so I don't know why, but eyes aren't doing it for me.
So cosidering these points, I think it would be preferable to start from scratch.
Thank you for your interest and I look forward to seeing what you come up with next.
Your post also made me me consider what I look for in the head and I will add some additional info to my the first post right away.
[The Team]
Thanks for your feedback. I have something different in mind now, but I wont be able to show you a WIP until Saturday. I'm still interested in this.
''The second industrial revolution has yet to be fully experienced by 17% of the world as nearly 1.3 billion people still lack access to electricity.''
Heres my attempt

b

Last edited by Novai; Feb 26, 2017 at 01:04 AM.
Sorry for the radio silence guys. I've had a quite a hectic week.
I actually was approached by Fujiken via PM and the head he made looked so badass that I ended up closing the deal with him.
Thank you for everyone who showed their interest.

Here's a preview of the head

[The Team]