Toribash
Original Post
Overall Item History
So, have you ever wondered how much did a Azurite Relax cost (or get sold) for back in he 2014? well, this is something for you. it shows the overall history of the item. It doesnt show the owners, it shows the price it was sold, on which date and by who.
bec use in t rnet
a the e
You can already see an item's history by clicking on the item's name in any transaction history.
BAD LUCK
But, I want to see for how much did it get sold for during lets say the last month.
bec use in t rnet
a the e
I'd only see this applying to the automated market we have since its otherwise impossible to determine if something was sold or not (or the amount it was sold for) just based on transaction histories.

Someone made a similar suggestion to yours before, but I'd also like to see infographics or at least [averaged] statistics on items and how they were used in transactions.
This would make appraisals a lot easier (lessening the need for the price check megathread), but there would still be a number of factors to consider (such as daily sales and how they affect the appraisals, restocks, etc).
BAD LUCK
Thanks Firebolty for the consideration.
I think I'll leave this "hanging" open until I get more attention, or maybe add more ideas or make a visual recreation of what it should look like
bec use in t rnet
a the e
Originally Posted by firebolty View Post
You can already see an item's history by clicking on the item's name in any transaction history.

idk, but from what i have seen the item history in transaction history is not acurate at all, look at flames for example...
Anyway, i think he means an overall history for one item. not for every single azurite relax separate.
I could be somehow usefull...but meh...i don;t think it would rlly help anyone.
Specially with the latest price change from a few yrs back...
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Building off what Insanity said... also a thing to consider would be, outliers/GM things. Think about it... say i was dueling an icon and i lost that icon usually sells for over 130k but now that it was transferred for 0tc is brings down the overall average, and the same goes for GM events the items are transferred for 0tc thereby bringing down the average, and lastly sometimes people give things out for free.

this is a waste of time, and it would never really work. Not Supported
|Jacklox2| |Frost| |MrBeany| |Nugget| |Sheetboy| xFIRExGAME |