ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
organize the art thread
Today I preset you with the idea of organizing the art thread, right now the art thread is a jumble fuck of music, art, textures, and videos. how about we have different sections so i can go look to the sticky for only toribash videos, or only textures.

Now you guys are going to say "Well why don't you just look at the tags"

Because I don't want to go wading through 3 pages just to find the user made music video posted 2 days ago.
Last edited by Day; Dec 23, 2015 at 05:18 AM.
"I don't need a safety word because my mother didn't raise no quitter." ~BaraYaoi - BDSM Expert
i was thinking about this like..two hours ago
a simple way to filter out tags on all boards would be pretty rad, just like on reddit
Could be done, would require some significant reorganization of the art board as it currently exists. Not sure how effective it would be, and it'd require a bit of work from the local mods to make sure it all works right. It also wouldn't work for significantly older threads, since I doubt anyone wants to go and appropriately re-tag those. But it could be done.

Would need to check the feasibility of doing it with the local moderators, and it'd likely be a bit experimental. We'd also need an exhaustive list of every tag that anybody might want to use, which is the other issue for a system like this.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
@suomynona and whoever may see this, why don't you guys just create sub-boards for the specific categories and make users post in the respective sub-boards? May make it a bit easier.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
Please no more sub boards.

Pros: They do allow further organization.
Cons: They're visually messy, and make it hard to find what you're looking for if you don't already know where it is. Also we already have too many of them.
Squad Squad Squad lead?
The standardization of Toribash Squad roles may have gone too far!
Oh yeah that's true, well just do whatever looks and works best if you're going to follow through with this suggestion I guess.
<Icky> Butler is the worst es
<Reta> can I fire him yet ?
split in the market thread
on the market, instead of using [b] or [s], [t] etc., there should be a division, thread for sales, one for purchases, for exchanges and etc, so it would be best to find what you crave.

what do you think ?

Lazors Moderated Message:
Merged.
Last edited by Lazors; Jan 7, 2016 at 12:37 PM.
Originally Posted by Touretto View Post
on the market, instead of using [b] or [s], [t] etc., there should be a division, thread for sales, one for purchases, for exchanges and etc, so it would be best to find what you crave.

what do you think ?

Merged.

I don't think that is necessary. It would be just too much to look at for an active marketeer. The market is well organized how it is, no need to have such separation.
Originally Posted by Touretto View Post

what do you think ?

Merged.

I don't think this is nessary but since the new rule change about only having one selling/buying thread I think there should be sub forums for selling tc and other non tb items it would definitely make it cleaner
“Aaah rum zum zum aaah rum zum zum booly booly booly booly booly rum zum zum”
Originally Posted by uhm View Post
i was thinking about this like..two hours ago
a simple way to filter out tags on all boards would be pretty rad, just like on reddit

Just... This. That could be helpfull for the entire forum. I heavily support that idea. How many times did I search after a topic buried 14 pages ago ?

My Youtube channel : Mocucha Toribash