Toribash
Original Post
Clan Updates
It would be a great addition to clans if you got private messages for your clan for example whenever someone gets banned and how long or whenever your clan wins a clan war or every time someone leaves or gets recruited you would be notified. There could also be an option for the leader(s) to make it so a certain rank also gets updates
Thats a cool idea and it might just make managing clans easier for clan leaders.
In Beta We Trust
I don't really care for my clan, or clans in general, but this is a
good idea. As a clan, you guys are a crew that should be aware
of each other's situations.
Receiving clan notifications for a member's situation that could
be publicly acknowledged would be convenient.
Members can leave a clan without any notice being given and
it would be better if you were notified of these type of
situations.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Also, if you could register your an account as your official
clan bank and selected users receive notifications when
funds are withdrawn and added.

Or if you could just create an official clan bank system, that
would be better.
Last edited by ThePirateKing; Mar 1, 2014 at 07:25 PM.
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.
Bump :P It could also be for when someone gets kicked from your clan or as you suggested ThePirateKing... It is also a simple addition that doesn't seem like it could cause much lag and be easy to implement on the forums
I think it's a good idea. It can help everyone know what's going on and stuff. Plus if it annoys people maybe there could be a way to turn it off? Just a suggestion but: •Supported•
there should be a new permission on ranks that can message to other peeps
~supported

( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Some of the new clans like nitro that have 50+ members have people leaving and joining everyday.

~ not supported
Haters get the bird, This is my movie, Fellas in the back like a foul-ball free-throw
Originally Posted by dipperschmit View Post
Some of the new clans like nitro that have 50+ members have people leaving and joining everyday.

~ not supported

You can't just not support an idea that could help 100+ clans except one. This idea will make managing clans way easier.

~Supported.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by Toxic View Post
You can't just not support an idea that could help 100+ clans except one. This idea will make managing clans way easier.

~Supported.

Right, we aren't just talking about one clan and as said in the comments above it could be an option to show for people it's not mandatory to have.