ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
More QI?
I have a short idea. My idea is that instead of just tc that public tourneys give, they could give qi boosts? Feel free to add on to the idea.

(im)

Guys, nobody said insane amounts of qi like 100 per game. Just a simple 5 or 10 would do it. Your Qi doesn't match your skill level, it matches how many games you have played. Out of those 1000 games, 750 of them could have been jousting. This is for those who have trouble or don't have enough time in their day to Toribash and rank up easily.

With the amount of alts people are making on Toribash, I don't think belts even matter anymore. As I also keep saying, keep in mind nobody is forcing this on you. If you see people using Qi boosts and you dislike the fact then fine, nobody else cares what you think though.

There is nothing wrong with a little boost to help people achieve higher ranks. With the 100 games per day limit. If you wanted to get 10th dan that would mean playing 100 games everyday for 100 days. Nobody has time to play 100 games of Toribash everyday for a 3rd of the year. But with a 5 extra Qi boost you would only have to play 20 games daily to reach the limit. If you can play 20 games everyday for 100Qi thats only 20 days of Toribash for you to get 10th dan or black belt. Not sure if it's 10th dan or black belt.

This is also a good thing for Nabi Studios, they are getting money and we are ranking up faster, nothing wrong with that. As far as skill goes, your win percentage or your mod ranks can determine that.
Last edited by Kradel; Jul 29, 2014 at 06:46 PM.
blue
pink
Not Supported at all.

This is a horrible idea. How else would you expect us to get TC other then playing in tourneys?

QI is also earned through hard work and playing other people, not getting boosters via tournaments.
I would like anybody not supporting this to give a reason which 100% can't be debated upon. Until then, I still think this should totally be added.

If you gave an negative opinions based on 'hard work and skill' well then they might as well ban TC boosters huh? People earn TC through playing games, the same way Qi is earned through playing games.
blue
pink
I just don't really think it'd be necessary tbh.
QI is basically experience, and, thats encouraging people to crowd into tourney servers even more than just tc.
[19:59] <Lazors> man it's a good thing people don't see what i write here
Who said anything about tourneys? Qi boost = something you buy with money irl.
blue
pink
kradel there you can buy qi with money irl qi boost is like waste of time because there is the 100 qi cap u will reach that faster so.. yeah again the 100 qi limit was made for a reason
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS
I'm sorry to rain on this parade but Qi x2 already exist's. As for increasing to 5 nope, i don't support work your way to custom belt yourself
Haters get the bird, This is my movie, Fellas in the back like a foul-ball free-throw
Everybody is missing the reasons on why people will need a Qi boost such as them not having enough time to play a ton of games daily because of jobs, school, kids etc...

I mean it took me 1 year to get to 2nd dan Black Belt because I didn't have time to play 100 games daily for 100 days. If I did I would be a 10th dan right now and 8000 games is a pretty big gap.
blue
pink
kradel if ur willing to pay irl money for the boost spend it on the qi it self u can buy qi from the shop
Welcome me back maybe?
YES NO ONE REMEMBERS ME BUT MY FRIENDS