Ranking
Original Post
Clan Private Boards
My suggestion is to implement something in which only members of a clan can access the private board. You would have to be in the clan to view it's content.

The two problems I see with the current system is that as long as you know the password, you can see the private board of your previous clan (assuming you left).
Changing the password can fix this issue but it causes unnecessary work for clan staff.
This is exactly what I was talking about some days ago in discord.

Or give the clan leaders a whitelist, where they can add anyone that is allowed to read/post. That way people who are not in the clan can still be post if they are allowed to.

On a side note: are the private boards even active enough? I'd think most of the clan intern stuff gets sorted on discord.

On the other hand, every [a] member has discord, this is probably not the case with other clans
[TLL]
This would be cool, however, this is kind of downplayed by the fact that most clans have discords with private servers in them.
I see no need for a secret clan board amongst the members.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
Originally Posted by iPod View Post
This would be cool, however, this is kind of downplayed by the fact that most clans have discords with private servers in them.
I see no need for a secret clan board amongst the members.

but they already exist? he's suggesting how to improve them, not to implement them
There is a single thread, he suggested it be another board.
Honestly, if this was to be elaborated on, I think Kriegery's idea is best.
For the clan leaders to be able to choose what threads are viewable by the public.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
For the clan leaders to be able to choose what threads are viewable by the public.

Have you even seen a Private Clan Board before? Something is telling me you haven't...

I like the idea. My suggestion would be (I know it means dev work, but it isn't overly excessive) to add it as a clan rank perm alongside war perms and invitation perms; 'can view clan board'. It's down to whether or not the dev's will put effort in which is a worrying thought in itself.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb

1. no
2. that isn't what he suggested, he suggested that certain people can access the board